Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Net-A-Porter Beauty On The Go Kit – Available Now!

cleegiantscleegiants Posts: 1,855Member
edited August 4 in All Other Boxes
Does anybody want to split the bag with me?

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2017/08/net-a-porter-beauty-on-the-go-kit-available-now.html

I'll keep the Oribe products, Edward Bess eyeliner, Hourglass primer, and Charlotte Tillbury lipstick for now. Everything else can be spoken for.
Post edited by chris on

Comments

• RochelleRochelle Posts: 1,166Member
    edited August 4
    @cleegiants I would take the Hourglass primer and the Rodin face oil at least for now...

edited to add that I would take the Verso and Mio also if still available....
  • cleegiantscleegiants Posts: 1,855Member
    oops, sorry @rochelle, I wanted to keep the Hourglass - forgot about that one in my list. the Rodin, Verso, and Mio can be yours.
  • RochelleRochelle Posts: 1,166Member
    Good call @cleegiants it's a great primer!
    I'm still ISO the Hourglass if anyone else gets the box and doesn't want it or wants to swap it....my full size just ran out & it's my favorite.
    edited August 4
    here's the cost breakdown. There are two items that aren't listed, since there's no size info, so the prices would actually be a little lower.

$42.00 $14.33 Oribe volume powder spray @cleegiants
    $14.00 $4.78 Rodin face Oil @Rochelle
    $13.75 $4.69 Verso Eye Mask @Rochelle
    $1.50 $0.51 Mio Workout Swipe @Rochelle
    $7.20 $2.46 Hourglass primer @cleegiants
    $8.00 $2.73 Embryolisse concentrate
    $14.45 $4.93 Marc Jacobs mascara
    $6.25 $2.13 Make Face gloss @aldama
    $11.00 $3.75 Balmain hair perfume @aldama
    $15.00 $5.12 Lano hand cream @irisheyes_75
    $12.50 $4.27 Eyeko brow gel @irisheyes_75
    $32.00 $10.92 Edward Bess eyeliner @cleegiants
    $34.00 $11.60 Ilia Illuminator @aldama
    $7.50 $2.56 Kat Burki enzyme essence
    $33.00 $11.26 Allies of Skin toner mist
    $35.00 $11.94 Oribe Lip balm @irisheyes_75

Edit: items spoken for are crossed out.
    Post edited by cleegiants on
  • sarasara Posts: 3,881Member
    @rochelle, I am getting the box, don't want the hourglass primer, the Edward Bess eyeliner or the ilia illumination.

Are there ever coupons for these boxes?
    I would love to swap- ask me for my profile!
  • aldamaaldama Posts: 76Member
    edited August 4
    sara said:

@rochelle, I am getting the box, don't want the hourglass primer, the Edward Bess eyeliner or the ilia illumination.

I am interested in the Ilia and the Hair Perfume...and probably the primer too! :-p
    edited August 4
    @cleegiants I am interested in the hair perfume, the illa illuminator, and the make product.
    @cleegiants, should note, I am only saying I will split with someone else because I also want the Oribe products.
    @sara totally understand! I don't "need" the lip balm, so if you're interested in that one I would definitely give it up.
    @cleegiants, most interested in the hair volumizer - anything to pouf up these limp tresses!
  • chrischris Posts: 3,883Member, Moderator
    sara said:

I don't remember ever seeing one.
  • irisheyes_75irisheyes_75 Posts: 325Member
    edited August 4
    @cleegiants - I'll take the Lano, Eyeko, and Oribe lip balm if you're willing to part with it! Thanks!
    done @irisheyes_75! Updated the list above.
  • manalimanali Posts: 480Member
    @sara I am interested in the Edward Bess eyeliner if it's still available. Thanks.
    edited August 4
    @cleegiants I've never shared a box before so just let me know how to paypal you, etc when everything is sorted!

Thank you, @cleegiants! Once you're ready, just let us know what I owe you (including postage) and I'll PayPal you right away! So excited to be sharing this box - thanks again!! :smile:
    @manali, it is available - PM me, we can work out the details and I will give you my paypal info and it's yours. Now that @cleegiants has disposed of everything I wasn't interested in, I will make a list here.

$7.20 $2.46 Hourglass Primer
    $6.25 $2.13 make face gloss
    $32.00 $10.92 Edward Bess eyeliner - @manali
    $34.00 $11.60 Ilia Illuminator

I could be persuaded to let the Eye mask, the workout swipe and the Embriolisse go as well if it makes more sense for someone with shipping.
  • CarmenCarmen Posts: 217Member
    I will put the following items up for swap the make face gloss, tinted brow gel, eyeliner, ilia illuminator, beauty blender and the hourglass primer. I would also be interested in splitting a box if someone would like these items.
    edited August 5
    Is anyone else interested in the items I can split, listed above? I already got my tracking estimated to be here Wednesday!
  • Erin617Erin617 Posts: 42Member
    edited August 6
    I ordered one. I actually always get the Net-A-Porter sets. No discount codes...
    Post edited by chris on
  • MiriamMiriam Posts: 1,827Member
    I usually prefer lip products that you don't have to stick your finger but that little oribe container is beautiful.

I'm not going to buy it. I'm not going to buy it. I'm not going to buy it. Nope. I won't... Probably.
  • vkbrownvkbrown Posts: 439Member
    edited August 7
    I purchased one and am only keeping the Oribe products, Verso, Mio, Lano, Ilia, Allies of Skin. Anyone interested in ... group of the other items .... (enough to make it worth shipping), let me know!
    Post edited by chris on
    edited August 8
    I got the kit and here is the updated price list. I'm guessing on the value of the Charlotte Tillbury lipstick. The full size is $34 and I'm estimating it to be 1/3 of the size, so I gave it a RV of $10. The normal Blotterazzi comes with 2 sponges and this kit included one, so hence the $10.

The Embryolisse, Marc Jacobs, Kat Burki, Allies of Skin, Charlotte Tillsbury, and Blotterazzi are all available ...

$42.00 $13.40 Oribe volume powder spray
    $14.00 $4.47 Rodin face oil
    $13.75 $4.39 Verso eye mask
    $1.50 $0.48 Mio Workout swipe
    $7.20 $2.30 Hourglass primer

$8.00 $2.55 Embryolisse concentrate
    $14.45 $4.61 Marc Jacobs Mascara
    $6.25 $1.99 Make face gloss
    $11.00 $3.51 Balmain hair perfume
    $15.00 $4.79 Lano hand cream
    $12.50 $3.99 Eyeko brow gel
    $32.00 $10.21 Edward Bess eyeliner
    $34.00 $10.85 Ilia illuminator

$7.50 $2.39 Kat Burki enzyme essence
    $33.00 $10.53 Allies of Skin toner mist
    $35.00 $11.17 Oribe lip balm
    $10.00 $3.19 Charlotte Tillbury lipstick
    $10.00 $3.19 Blotterazi

Post edited by chris on
    @cleegiants, were there other items? I think the add said 20 - but perhaps the bag was one of them?
    @sara i can go back and look at my items, but I think that's everything.
  • LittleLionLittleLion Posts: 253Member
    edited August 9
    @sara , @cleegiants - I think the two missing items are the Porter magazine and the Net-A-Porter clear travel bag.

@cleegiants - I am interested in the Charlotte Tillbury lippie, the Kat Burki enzyme essence, and the clear Net-A-Porter bag. Possibly the Allies of Skin toner, too. Let me know, please!! :)
    @LittleLion you're probably right about the items. I didn't even consider those!. Those items can be yours for sure.. But I was kind of hoping to keep the bag, as it's clear and good for my business travel. But if you have your heart set on it, I'm sure I can find a different one.

@irisheyes_75 @aldama @Rochelle @LittleLion anybody want the mascara or blotterazzi? Both are so light to ship, I don't want to end up shipping one item to one person. Them embryiolisse is a decent size and I would use it if no one else wants it.
  • LittleLionLittleLion Posts: 253Member
    @cleegiants - aww, I was hoping for it, but understand if you want to hang onto it! :) Still interested in the Charlotte Tillbury, Kat Burki and Allies of Skin, though! And maybe the Porter? :love:

Thanks for doing this and organizing a group-split! Just send me details via pm when you've got the time. :)
    @cleegiants unfortunately those are two things I just don't need! I hope you can find a home with one of the other folks!
    Hey @cleegiants - thanks so much for doing this. Please PM me with details and I'll PayPal you the $$! Also, I'm interested in the jump rope you have listed, and I think I have one or two of your followeds if you want to take a look! Thanks again!