Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OuiPlease Vol 3.2 Fall Box (Spoilers)

ZuZuZoomZuZuZoom Posts: 555Member
edited October 7 in Oui Please
Oh my gosh you guys! Oui Please has the next shipping date up and it's October! The box is called "Fall Box". Did they become seasonal and not tell us?
Post edited by ZuZuZoom on

Comments

• lovethesnowlovethesnow Posts: 613Member
    Hmm, I purchased an annual but I don't know that it said 6 boxes. Maybe it's just 4. That can't be right. For some reason I can't access my account right now to see what it says.
  • sarasara Posts: 3,877Member
    It is supposed to ship every two months, but other than a few isolated incidents, it has always been longer than that, since its inception. An annual is 6 boxes. I have confirmed that before when they went to the system that seemed to say that my subscription expired after a year- that's just their software. October would be amazing!
    I would love to swap- ask me for my profile!
  • boxjoyboxjoy Posts: 2,750Member
    They are officially a 6 box a year sub, but unofficially they ship about every 3 months, meaning that it will take a year and a half to get your 6 boxes if you sign up for an annual.
  • laurablaurab Posts: 661Member
    I remember when I signed up for it, was supposed to be every 2 months and of course it's 3 months. Am I the only one that is bummed about that? I'd love it if it were really every 2 months or even 6 weeks because there's always something new to me in there.
  • sususubiesususubie Posts: 298Member
    They advertise bi-monthly memberships on their website. That implies bimonthly boxes. I'm willing to wager that the October box turns into the November or December one :smirk:
  • AnnAnn Posts: 2,020Member
    So I was always confused about this. I at one point had two annual OP subscriptions, got annoyed, dropped down to one, stayed annoyed and now don't have any.

We were supposed to get 6 boxes in a year but that never happened. And if memory serves it was always well you paid a year ago so now your annual is up.

Doing the math, if this is now down officially to 4 boxes per year, wow that is pricey considering that what they send often includes nail polish, fragrance and skincare (MSA is already pretty overwhelmed right now) and a whole lotta weirdness like "jewelry for your wall" (some people enjoyed that to be fair) and jewelry that in my opinion is basically a bedazzled hairband (some people are fans).

This is not to say that they haven't sent some great things but . . .

And does this mean that boxes will get bigger and better or will it be more of the same?
  • joiedevie99joiedevie99 Posts: 952Member
    They still send you 6 boxes in an annual subscription - even if it takes them more than a year to get those 6 boxes out the door.
  • DianeERDianeER Posts: 1,227Member
    It took them a solid 18 months to send me my 6 boxes, but they did send me 6 in my annual (after which I promptly cancelled, avoiding many more months of frustration and disappointment).
    Like @joiedevie99 said, you are paying per box, not per calendar year. I don't mind that they come every 3 months instead of 2 except that is lengthens the time between when you paid and when you receive your boxes which creates some extra difficulty in doing a chargeback with your credit card if Oui Please does not fulfill your order. Also, for box to box subscribers they still bill every other month on your billing anniversary so you have to cancel between each box unless you're ok with paying for boxes before you've even received the previous box you paid for. If you went month-to-month for a year you would eventually be paying for boxes that you would not see until 6 months later.
  • chris444chris444 Posts: 707Member
    I posted this on the summer thread but thought I would add it here, as well. I just bought an annual sub (only because they honored the 40% off code) and my sub is for 6 boxes. It said my first box would be October (but after reading about them, probably more like December) and CS also mentioned that they are releasing "an LE box very soon". I'm not sure when or what it will contain...and they only mentioned that when I asked about buying the summer individually, if they happened to still have some.
    Not sure if that helps answer any questions...but it does clarify that an "annual sub" should still be 6 boxes.
  • sususubiesususubie Posts: 298Member
    I don't know how they are going to do an LE box when they can't even deliver the bi monthly box every three months. They must be having cash flow problems. That LE box could end up knocking the October box into next January :confused:
  • entwashianentwashian Posts: 1,815Member
    They did a Valentine's LE this year, right? Did anyone get it/was it on time?
  • reneewreneew Posts: 754Member
    @entwashian I got the Valentines box. It was nice and on time.
    @entwashian was it repeats from previous boxes or was it different items?
  • SMZSMZ Posts: 1,428Member
    I'm new to Ouiplease, but from reading the reviews, it does see like the boxes ALL have similar brands/products. Christophe Robbins is an example that seems to appear in many of the boxes
    I don't think the boxes have all the same brands any more than Luxor does- I think they find a brand people like that will give them a deal and keep sending things from it. For Luxor, that's Halcyon Days and Circ-Cell, for OP its Les nereides and the Interchangables bracelets. Both swap like magic if they aren't your thing...

I think OP periodically does LE boxes like the Valentines box, usually they are clear what is in them... before you buy.
    I agree that they do not have the time to do any LE boxes since our bi monthly is always way behind. I remember one of our regular boxes should have been shipped in February but it got pushed back a month and i really had wanted a box around valentines day as a gift for myself and when they had an LE instead i was pretty mad. If they had the time to send that out then where was my regular subscription box?? Any way that's my rant.
  • AnnAnn Posts: 2,020Member
    edited September 25
    looking to swap for these LN bracelets and will happily swap higher RV:

Les Nereides Fish Bracelet
    Lea Nereides Petite Fleur
    Les Nereides Marron Glacé
    Les Nereides White Flower
    Post edited by Ann on
    @ZuZuZoom Yay!
  • stfaughtstfaught Posts: 641Member
    This makes me jump up and down happy!
    im pretty sure i was on insta asking about that... *whistling a tune**
    The question is "Will they REALLY ship mid-October"? I hope so! This will be my first official OP sub box so I'm pretty excited about it. But I'm not getting my hopes up that they will ship on time. But I would love, love, love to be surprised by it if they do.
    @chris444, “on time”is a relative term, lol...
    Yes especially since it was going to be September... then it changed to October.
  • Jenny1973Jenny1973 Posts: 959Member
    edited October 4
    Hmmm. I have a feeling about this. Hope they are telling the truth. Although I did get one of their boxes in October a couple of years ago, it could happen. I still can't believe no spoilers yet excpt the hair care item. They must know my hair is fried from over coloring.

It looks like they removed the answer about shipping and spoilers comment on instagram.
    Post edited by Jenny1973 on
  • MaryJenniferMaryJennifer Posts: 433Member
    Their spoiler and ship date comment is still there, it's under the picture with the horse. @Jenny1973