Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nordstrom free Clinique Smart Custom Repair Eye Treatment

CarmenCarmen Posts: 216Member
edited October 4 in Free Stuff
Nordstrom offers a free full sized Clinique Smart Custom Repair Eye Treatment (rv $49.50) with any Clinique purchase and free shipping. Just use code Rewards at checkout, it is one per customer and it just worked for me with a $5 purchase :smiley:
Post edited by Carmen on

Comments

• SmarwSmarw Posts: 500Member
    Just tried it and it’s not working :(
  • CarmenCarmen Posts: 216Member
    @Smarw I am sorry to hear that, I used guest checkout and it worked. The flyer does say that the promo starts tomorrow. Do you live close to a Nordstrom? If so I could send you the card and you could redeem the offer at Nordstrom directly.
  • SmarwSmarw Posts: 500Member
    @Carmen I do live close! That would be awesome if you could do that. I’ll PM you.
  • JulieSJulieS Posts: 91Member
    I can't get it to work:( I will try again tomorrow.
  • HollyHolly Posts: 416Member
    Oh man, it won’t work for me either. I’ll definitely try again.
  • CarmenCarmen Posts: 216Member
    So sorry everyone, it got it to work so easily and it does not look like a personalized code. Not sure why it stopped working :(
  • LunaLuna Posts: 1,775Member
    edited October 4
    I've seen GWPs like these in the past, and they're awesome, and they "sell out" very quick. While I haven't partaken in these in a while (primarily because I forget to look for them), I have received a couple of different full-sized Clinique serums with only a $12 purchase (each). Nice job on your $5 purchase @Carmen !!! :smiley:
  • lalalalalala Posts: 1,531Member
    I got a coupon sent to my house to go into a Nordstrom to get the free product.
  • RochelleRochelle Posts: 1,166Member
    I read that a lot of the orders placed yesterday were getting cancelled. I think it said a lot of the later or lower value orders. I had ordered earlier in the day when I saw it posted somewhere else and it says my order has shipped. I ordered a $14 pack of wipes so maybe that helped too.
    I've also gotten a free full size serum in the recent past but haven't tried it yet...Have you tried any of them yet @Luna ?
  • LunaLuna Posts: 1,775Member
    Rochelle said:

...Have you tried any of them yet @Luna ?

@Rochelle Not yet. :grimace: