Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allure Beauty Box

V_Muller2V_Muller2 Posts: 421Member
Hi! I created this discussion board to talk about the Allure Beauty Box!
Let me start off by saying I just signed up for the Allure Beauty Box and am having trouble in not hearing back from customer service. I wanted to make sure I’d be getting the January box. I’m having no luck in being able to sign into my account too. So frustrated

Comments

• MaryNotMaryMaryNotMary Posts: 68Member
    Hope you get the Jan box! That full size Sunday Riley is exciting!
  • sarasara Posts: 4,228Member
    @V_Muller2 I would call them, look for their phone number on their site. The beauty box is a different area of the website, so you should be able to sign in when you click on beauty box- it just takes your email and zip code, if it is asking you for different info, you are in the magazine part of the site!
    I would love to swap- ask me for my profile!
  • V_Muller2V_Muller2 Posts: 421Member
    @sara I tried that but it wouldn’t work. I tried like a million times. So frustrated. I’m curious if it because I’m a new subscriber and that I don’t have a login yet. I just want answers and they won’t write me back after a week.
    @MaryNotMary I know I’m really excited about the Sunday Riley! That’s why I subscribed. I got a confirmation email but it was so generic. I just want more info to be sure I’m getting this months Box and that everything went through ok when I signed up and second for them to help me with logging into my account
    In your experience do they have good customer service?
  • cyclicalconsumercyclicalconsumer Posts: 666Member
    I’ve been getting Allure for several years and have only had to contact them about a missing item twice and once to update my card but not for a year or so. I think after emailing them it took a day or two but their customer service for me has been responsive.
    If you are sure you are on the beauty box part of the site, and it gives you the cues for email and zip code, I would bet you are not signed up. You should definitely call them tomorrow. They will be helpful, but you need to be sure to ask if you will get a confirming email, and the you must check for the email. If you don’t get it, call again.
    @sara I got an email after subscribing. I tried that stupid login multiple times and it wouldn’t work. I will give them a call tomorrow. Thank you for the advice
    Sometimes you get an email but they cancel you right away, your card did t work or some other silly thing. Good luck!
  • MandiMandi Posts: 68Member
    I also have had problems with them, did you email? It usually takes a few days to hear back and their login page is always a mess. Since this is your first box I'm assuming you got the $5 off for 1 month, after you get your box cancel and sub with Amazon. You don't need Prime and it's the same box from Allure, just sold through amazon and you get in touch with them OR amazon if there are problems, it's also not taxed. It's really easy to cancel and see your payments with them.
    @Mandi I have emailed them over a week ago and followed up this week with an additional email with zero response from them. I’m very disappointed in this because I wanted to make sure my account was in order because I really want the January box and I can’t login to the account page on their website because it keeps telling me that I can’t. It’s so frustrating. I am going to call them in the morning to work things out and hopefully get some sort of promotion for their huge customer service fail. I also want to make sure that I get the free gift. But I mostly want to be sure that I am getting this months Box as I’ve heard that they have issues and cancel peoples accounts and so on.
    I had no idea that you could get it through amazon. I wish I had known that before because they have excellent customer service and are reliable. Thank you for the tip!
    Thanks @cyclicalconsumer for sharing the link. I actually signed up again through them as it seems that it will be easier to manage. I now need to cancel my other account through Allure but don’t mind if I get Two January boxes as they will have the full sized Sunday Riley which I can easily swap or sell.
    @cyclicalconsumer @V_Muller2 You're welcome, glad I could help. I've been obsessed with telling EVERYONE about getting the box on Amazon, it's so much easier and I think I get it a little faster too.
    @Mandi Thank you so much for sharing because I would have never known! Do they offer other subscriptions too by the way? I’m glad I signed up through amazon in addition to my subscription directly through Allure because I can now rest assured I will get my January box and also get Better customer service
    @V_Muller2 I know Prime has some, but just one offs, no subs. The only one I've seen was Julep, but they only send 2 items and I don't think you can pick. The regular Julep sub from their own site is a much better deal and their CS is great.
  • cyclicalconsumercyclicalconsumer Posts: 666Member
    @Mandi I think Julep is great too because you can customize and skip boxes. I love customizing to get the items that are part of my daily makeup and skincare routine.
  • michellebellemichellebelle Posts: 559Member
    Glossybox is giving away the Sunday riley as a free gift with their January box. I wonder why all the Sunday riley new product in boxes all of the sudden?
    I had the same thought, @michellebelle, but then I femembered that Glossybox had that Sunday Riley in their holiday box, so it’s probably left over from that to use as a promotion
  • LunaLuna Posts: 1,903Member
    @michellebelle I saw that too, and was tempted to subscribe since I've been wanting to re-subscribe to Glossybox, but not until a deal or offer came out, but when I clicked on the "Get It Now" link (or whatever it said) in the email it brought me to the subscription page, but I didn't see any mention of the SR product. With Glossybox's record, I didn't want to risk subscribing for nothing by not getting the product. It's okay... I was just being greedy anyways because that would have made for my 3rd bottle in the past few months. haha
    @Luna, haha, it would have been 3 bottles for me, too. I agree, after I posted this, I went back to the email, it says at the bottom to enter the code, but I reviewed the email a couple of times pretty carefully, and don't see a code. So I won't risk it since I already have one bottle plus another one coming from Allure. I'll wait for another $10 deal. I was also surprised that MSA hasn't announced this deal.
    @luna and @michellebelle I’m getting the Sunday Riley too and already have the CEO moisturizer and face cleanser which are good but not the best. I was wondering what made this Serum so amazing that you’ve gone through so many bottles
  • LunaLuna Posts: 1,903Member
    @V_Muller2 I've actually never tried it before. I got one bottle in the most recent Glossybox LE box, and I'll be receiving a 2nd bottle in January's Allure box. If I had gone through with re-subscribing to Glossybox, that would have made for a 3rd bottle, assuming they actually sent it. :smile:

Btw, I've actually heard a lot of the same thing regarding SR's CEO line. That it's just okay. I actually got the moisturizer as a Christmas present, and I can't wait try it!
  • SusanDSusanD Posts: 218Member
    @V_Muller2 I always have trouble signing in, they need to fix the system . I‎t says account # or email but you must use acct number. Email never works. I’ve mentioned it to them but they say that’s how it is. Also Ive never had an issue when calling. Also this is the number on site if different than what you have
    CUSTOMER SERVICE CAN BE REACHED AT (800) 274-1603 OR EMAIL US AT [email protected]
    @V_Muller2 I'm in the same boat with @Luna the glossybox gift would have been my 3rd. I am using the one from the glossybox LE and getting one in allure. It seems fine if not life changing. I'm getting the farmacy moisturizer in PSMH and am planning on using it since I just finished my caudalie day cream and am now using a small tube of elemis from beautyfix. I'll use nearly any high end skincare that I get in boxes at a huge discount, I'm not super picky.
  • dangsiadangsia Posts: 169Member
    I just subbed allure. The full size SR makes me sub it
    @michellebelle I ended up subscribing now just in time for their January box and because I couldn’t access my account or be sure I was actually subscribed and getting the box because customer service wouldn’t respond to my emails I took the advice from someone on this forum and ordered another one through amazon. I actually just called Allure yesterday to see what the deal was and why no one would get back to me they were actually very helpful and my Subscription went through okay and I will be getting the January box from them. I was going to cancel the one I opened through amazon today but just saw that they shipped out my box so I guess I will be getting two boxes and two SR serums. I can easily list one on eBay or list one up for swap and try the other just because I do like some of the brands products and want to see how this product is. I currently don’t have any full sized serums just a bunch of Algenist and Caudalie deluxe Sample sized samples from my Sephora points and play box. I’m also getting the PSMH Farmacy moisturizer but read the description on Sephora and it’s like a balm like formula like a night moisturizer I already have by the brand and hate because of the formula and because it didn’t do anything for me. It also says it’s a light moisturizer which I’m in need of a heavier one for this time of year. Just not a fan of the brand unfortunately because it would be night to have received and been able to actually use a full Size Beauty product from a subscription box.
  • GlowingAmberGlowingAmber Posts: 356Member
    Has anyone gotten billed for Jan yet? I usually get charged around now but it hasn't come out yet
  • BuckeyeGalBuckeyeGal Posts: 38Member
    No not yet @GlowingAmber
  • berriesandbearsberriesandbears Posts: 518Member
    Did anyone who recently ordered their sub from Amazon get confirmation you will receive January as your first box?
  • ShwetaShweta Posts: 281Member
    edited January 6
    @GlowingAmber I resubscribe after 6 months break and got charged for January so hopefully I get January box ,