Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you make a group complaint against a swapper?

manalimanali Posts: 493Member
Hello my lovelies, I've been on vacation, so not much activity here.
So, I had a really really bad swap a while back, and I got a negative feedback and really rude communication with the swapper (let's call her X) left a bad taste for me and I stopped swapping for some time. That negative feedback that I definitely did not deserve has been like an albatross around my neck and my swap requests have decreased to almost nothing. Not just the negative feedback, but that swapper was very rude to me. A couple days back, I got a swap request, in which the swapper said that she had read the negative feedback, and had a recent swap with the same swapper X which was a very bad experience and she was super rude to her and used swear words and everything. She said she would help me in filing a group complaint against her if needed. This X person has another negative feedback from a newbie who doesn't even have full 5 feedbacks and I messaged her and she was also ready to file a group complaint against her.
So how do you do this? Anybody who has done this before, please let me know by posting here or pm me.
This X person basically bullies everyone and asks you to refund her postage if the swap doesn't go according to her. If you don't, she threatens you with negative feedback. She also falsely claimed that I have staph (which I don't, I went to a doctor) in my feedback.
Please advise!

Comments

• AACAAC Posts: 801Member
    @chris can confirm, but I think you guys have to email [email protected]
    Ask me for my swap profile. :#
  • nehaneha Posts: 1,159Member
    @manali I think you guys have a strong case. Per MSA guidelines harassment, insult and profanity will lead to immediate removal from the site. I would say email Liz with all the screenshots from her conversation. The person x shouldn’t be on the swap site.
  • LaurenLauren Posts: 691Member
    I saw your feedback - I've got that same swapper on Ignore for *constantly* requesting all my Mintd stuff and never responding to my comments asking if she has anything I follow. Her and one other person are my only ignores...
  • ssk7783ssk7783 Posts: 228Member
    I got a request from Swapper X a week or so ago and read her feedback and yours. Could tell right away she was someone that I didn't want to swap with based on how she wrote and worded everything. It seemed clear to me that she was the problem and you were the victim in that. I'm sorry this happened to you, and to others.
  • janeyjaney Posts: 315Member
    I also got a request from swapper X. I was opened to swapping (didn't check feedback or anything), but she didn't reply to my messages, so I canceled. After reading this, I am glad nothing moved forward.
    if it's not a match, it's not a match. no biggie B)
    swap profile
  • manalimanali Posts: 493Member
    edited January 11
    @AAC @neha Cool, I've emailed them to send me screenshots. I will email Liz/Chris once I get them. I emailed Chris before but I never received a message.

@Lauren Yess, she keeps requesting the same thing again and again, even tried to do a bait and switch, as in requests for a normal thing, when you select something equal to its value, instead of accepting, she chooses something more expensive or rarer without even explaining anything in the comments. I just don't know why I went ahead with the swap. Also, her comments are so unhinged, and she writes in all caps at times, which just makes me so anxious.

@ssk7783 Yeah, I don't know why I didn't think the same way when I read her other negative feedback, but then it was against a newbie, so I was like, maybe it wasn't her fault.

@janey Good for you!
  • ApollosMomApollosMom Posts: 10Member
    manali said:

@AAC @neha Cool, I've emailed them to send me screenshots. I will email Liz/Chris once I get them. I emailed Chris before but I never received a message.

@Lauren Yess, she keeps requesting the same thing again and again, even tried to do a bait and switch, as in requests for a normal thing, when you select something equal to its value, instead of accepting, she chooses something more expensive or rarer without even explaining anything in the comments. I just don't know why I went ahead with the swap. Also, her comments are so unhinged, and she writes in all caps at times, which just makes me so anxious.

@ssk7783 Yeah, I don't know why I didn't think the same way when I read her other negative feedback, but then it was against a newbie, so I was like, maybe it wasn't her fault.

@janey Good for you!

@Lauren Same with me! She would request the same thing over and over again, just about daily. Or two different requests daily. I used to try and decline with comment, but no response and just continual requests. I finally blocked her because I figured that maybe it was just a cultural difference or a difference in why someone is on the swap site. I think swapping is to have fun and be able to swap my things from sub boxes that I don't want so that others may use them and I may either have things I will use or gift. I don't want to be stressed out about it or stressing someone else out.
  • michellebellemichellebelle Posts: 559Member
    I had a successful swap with her, but then she put the sought after item she swapped for up for swap. I know there are reasons for doing this on occasion, but I'm not big on the swapping for swap-bait thing. There's one other like her, I think I may have blocked her though - request after request after request, and every one of her listings says, "I swapped for this but ... " I can't imagine how much the two of them spend on postage!
  • Miaow23Miaow23 Posts: 193Member
    Count me in as another who has had constant requests from this swapper. At first, I looked at her feedback and saw what she said about you, @manali , and I remembered you from the forum. I didn't like her attitude and knew I didn't need the trouble. She should be barred from swapping IMO.
  • whitpickwhitpick Posts: 1,353Member
    @manali no advice for you but I’m happy to swap with you any time! :)
  • manalimanali Posts: 493Member
    @whitpick Thanks! We have been wanting to swap for so long anyway. I should be back soon and I have tons of new things to list.

@Miaow23 Aww. You remembered me! Thanks. Good that you didn't get into trouble.

• GlowingAmberGlowingAmber Posts: 354Member
    @manali I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience! I quit swapping after a bad experience with a swapper who has since been banned. Though sometimes I do just send small things out forum people are looking for. Hopefully you'll enjoy swapping again. There are a lot of people on the forum that are really nice, that make up for the rotten ones.
  • V_Muller2V_Muller2 Posts: 421Member
    What a horrible thing to do to you, I’m so sorry this happened and that you had to go through it @manali. Im sure that MSA will either kick her out or they can at least delete the negative comment she left you for a long variety of reasons! I’m glad you are coming back to the world of swapping and hope that we can swap soon
  • paigepaige Posts: 422Member
    @manali You and I had a great swap! So sorry this is happening to you. I would swap with you any time.
  • annazannaz Posts: 256Member
    @manali she's cancelled a few swaps on me very last minute but thankfully before I mailed anything out, sending hugs to you. Sorry you had to deal with her but I'd love to swap with you if you ever feel up to it again <3
  • JodiAnneJodiAnne Posts: 2,202Member
    @manali you are SUCH a doll to swap with!!! I've loved swapping with you both times we have!! While I haven't been burnt by X, I will most certainly vouch for you anytime you need it!! And I would swap with you again in a heartbeat to help your rating go up!!
  • SKDSKD Posts: 380Member
    @manali I have not followed through on a swap with X but have had requests and found this person to be very aggressive with the requests. Thus the cancel and now ignore. I'm sorry you had such an awful experience.
  • Em1Em1 Posts: 1,238Member
    @manali I saw your feedback a couple of weeks ago when I came upon that swapper's profile and my jaw dropped when she accused you of trying to spread "FATAL" diseases through the community. I was like, this girl is unhinged!!! Immediately put her on ignore. I hope you resolve this with MSA. It was so clear to me who was in the wrong here.
  • LaurenMLaurenM Posts: 82Member
    I swapped with X awhile back and it was not easiest of swaps. Nothing bad happened, but she did try to pull something. I almost cancelled. It all worked out. Thanks for the extra info. I will steer clear.
  • vanstojvanstoj Posts: 293Member
    I have never swapped with this swapper (I don't think) but how can I preemptively block her?
  • reganb1reganb1 Posts: 1,155Member
    edited January 11
    This same swapper has now requested the Rachel Zoe earrings from me four times. Often times while I have not even closed her last request yet. The first time she requested I cancelled bc she had nothing and I had read the feedback between you both and was like I don't know that I want to deal with this. The second time she had the earrings listed! So I messaged her and was like I am confused - but hopefully you got this box when it was on super sale. She messaged back all normal like and was all sorry I did will cancel. And then I still got two more requests and she still had the same pair of earrings for swap. I just don't even understand the game? Who asks to swap for something they already have listed just sitting there and cancels it themselves and then re requests. I don't understand what this is gaining her? And who has this kind of time?!?!!?

Edited to add: It is kind of funny though @manali bc I usually always miss anytime there is drama with a bad swapper on this forum but I actually knew about this one right away. I had requested a swap from you right after she left you the negative feedback and was like totally no issue for me obviously not your fault and that was the same day she requested from me for the first time.
  • reganb1reganb1 Posts: 1,155Member
    Ahhh ok @boxjoy I get it now. Well I mean i totally don't get it but i understand the game. That is seriously like a full time job.....