Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sales Post (continued) - Feb 2018

TreeTree Posts: 114Member
edited February 3 in General
Decided to start a new thread from: https://forum.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/discussion/4402/sale#latest - It was up to 47 pages and was starting to get tougher to sift through - Hope fellow forum member are okay with the other thread being continued on this new thread
Post edited by Tree on

Comments

• entwashianentwashian Posts: 2,115Member
    Baggu has the EXTRA15 promo on their sale items again.
  • cyclicalconsumercyclicalconsumer Posts: 1,169Member
    Peter Thomas Roth has free shipping and if you enter your email for code you get 15% off plus a free 4pc gwp. It ends tonight. The code should be 15OFFPTR it works for travel size and the gifts like the CUCUMBER MAKEOVER CURE that’s $12.
  • TreeTree Posts: 114Member
    Looking for a coupon or a sale on perfect formulas nail polish.
  • RedheadmamaRedheadmama Posts: 58Member
    @cyclicalconsumer Thanks for the tips. Just scored a great deal at Peter Thomas Roth!
  • Origami99Origami99 Posts: 278Member
    @tree. Thanks for starting new thread!

I think it would be great if we had a monthly New sales thread, sort of like we have a monthly ISO thread.
  • jnkingsleyjnkingsley Posts: 288Member
    The Zoya mystery box looks awesome. There are reviews up of it if you google it. I got an email that the sale was extended to get it free with three polishes. It is worth $120 and has things in it that I love and use. The code to get it is myst 38 (not a referral code). I just got rid of 41 bottles of nail polish so I have space to buy three.
  • boxjoyboxjoy Posts: 3,151Member
    @jnkingsley Wow! That does look like an awesome mystery box! I'm glad I got it! I half expected it to be reject colors and odd products but it actually looks like a well-curated kit and I was in need of several of those items after clearing out some old and mostly used up products.
    1928 has these out https://www.1928.com/search?q=mystery great price only $10
  • KristyKristy Posts: 2,479Member
    Ooo thanks @Tree :) I ordered a ring, necklace, earring box!
  • MisaMisaMisaMisa Posts: 681Member
    edited February 4
    @Tree Looks like a great deal! Code 1928SCOOP also gives you 20% off your first order ... I'm trying to talk myself out of buying enough to reach the free shipping minimum.

Post edited by chris on
    edited February 7
    Post edited by Tree on
    @Kristy I still have some 1928 pieces from 10 years ago, still in perfect condition, and i still wear them. I want to get the necklace with the whistle yet am hoping it will go on sale
    @MisaMisa ooh. Thanks!
  • LunaLuna Posts: 1,984Member
    @cyclicalconsumer I keep wondering about that. I remember Chris mentioning it after me & another forum member questioned why our posts were edited. Of course, out of respect I stopped doing it, but noticed others started to do it after Chris's comment (most likely unaware of the rule), and their comments weren't edited, so one day I decided to give it a try again (since I love sharing deals with you all :smile: ), but then my comment was edited again, and I continued to see others not being edited. So confusing. Well, I think I referenced the site-that-must-not-be-named not too long ago, but I can't remember which thread I posted it in, and I'm slightly curious if that one's been edited too.
    edited January 29
    @Luna I’ve seen others post it too, I think it was you that told me. I just edited and if someone wanted to know what site they can pm.
    edited February 4
    @cyclicalconsumer I don't think it was me, since I just let people do their thing here. :smile: If it was me then it had to have been quite a while ago, while I was whining again about my comments being edited while others weren't. Haha. But I think I'll go the route you are which is what I had thought about doing anyways in the past....
    Post edited by chris on
  • MisaMisaMisaMisa Posts: 681Member
    edited February 4
    @cyclicalconsumer Thanks for the heads up...that rule sounds vaguely familiar to me although I'm still not sure I understand the reasoning.
    Post edited by chris on
  • SaraSara Posts: 4,592Member
    Chris answered you and me about it, @luna. We both questioned it. It's because is a referral post -
    I would love to swap- ask me for my profile!
    @sara I thought it was you, but I didn't want to tag you because I wasn't 100% sure. :smile: I fully understand why it's not allowed, and completely respect that. It was just the inconsistent moderation of who could use it and not that was a bit confusing.
    edited January 29
    @sara Was it you that told me that, it seems like the reason given.
  • SaraSara Posts: 4,592Member
    Probably, @cyclicalconsumer!
    I would love to swap- ask me for my profile!
    On gilt City today you can get free coupons for $25 off purchases of approx $75 at Mac, glam glow, bumble and bumble, and smashbox. Most also provide a GWP.
    Bombay & Cedar subs also on sale at gilt city! $37, $99, or $185 for a 1 month, 3-month, or 6-month sub, respectively.
  • EddyEddy Posts: 291Member
    @Luna I had a post deleted because I referenced a certain rebate site. You are not alone!
  • lalalalalala Posts: 1,702Member
    @Luna I once ASKED about a certain cash back site to just get info in a new post...and at first did get only info to start helping me understand...and then people kept trying to get me to sign up through them...and suddenly my whole post was gone. It's hard to get info if you can't ever TALK about it.
  • cleegiantscleegiants Posts: 2,005Member
    if anyone wants to try Oysters, Real Oyster Cult, which was featured in Robb Vices, has a promo for free shipping. code: biggame
  • betty143betty143 Posts: 4Member
    @Tree thank you SO much for posting about the 1928 mystery sale! I received my items today (crazy fast shipping) and I love them! The pin is my favorite because my birthstone is sapphire and my wedding ring also has sapphire accents. I am a fan of 1928 jewelry so when I saw your post I jumped on the opportunity. Thanks again :smile:
    @betty143 your welcome :)