10 TV shows to get to know me

Yes! Firefly is amazing! How can you not love a good space western? :rocket: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yes, for some reason I love this one. I watch all of the ghost shows, tbh.

2 Likes

@Lindsey-MSA @Kate.Kemp -
Darn it! I forgot to add Firefly!!!

2 Likes

@angelatrupo and @Lindsey-MSA

Firefly is a given! It was so great it should just be there, and not count towards our 10 LOL.

1 Like

Wow good question. I really don’t know… And this don’t answer the question at all, but I was always Team Chuck x Blair! And never liked Serena x Dan… :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

This is such a good idea! So hard, but I’ll give it a go (in no particular order):

1. Younger
  2. Million Dollar Listing: New York
  3. Ozark
  4. Frasier
  5. Mary Tyler Moore Show
  6. Modern Family
  7. Law & Order: SVU
  8. Curb Your Enthusiasm
  9. Better Call Saul
  10. Arrested Development
1 Like

@Kate.Kemp How did I forget The X Files! You know my fav episode is still the one with the creepy teacher, give me chills…

I love Top Gear! No one ever knows what I’m talking about when I mention it :racing_car:

2 Likes

@Kate.Kemp @angelatrupo Ok, this is getting added to the list as well! I started watching the Web of Lies series (has anyone else seen it? Has 7 seasons!) it’s not necessarily a favorite but weirdly captivating

Oh my gosh, STABLER

1 Like

I heard rumors of a True Blood revamp (…see what I did there… :smirk: ). I hope it is true!

5 Likes

Love this! My taste is all over the place.

1. Hannibal
  2. Seinfeld
  3. Mad Men
  4. General Hospital
  5. Curb Your Enthusiasm
  6. Schitt’s Creek
  7. The Crown
  8. Law and Order SVU
  9. Dateline
  10. The Originals
3 Likes

@mandi welcome!! :partying_face:

Yassss to Dateline :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I love seeing so many Schitts Creek fans :heart_eyes:

Is this true? I would definitely watch this!

It didn’t make my list, but it was rightttt there. If I’d had a top 15, both Firefly and Schitt’s Creek would have gotten a mention.

No no no, give me Bobby Goren!!

344bc415e1c50c9d57534cc29b1b339d

1 Like

Yes! Top Gear! I love Clarkson, Hammond and May! I’m so excited you like them too. When I want to put something on in the background (that I don’t have to pay close attention to but still laugh at), I put these guys on. I’m watching their (Grand Tour) Madagascar special right now!

3 Likes

I didn’t really watch TV until the pandemic struck so I’m digging deep into my past.

• Sex and the City
  • Family Guy
  • Seinfeld
  • Schitt’s Creek (everyone says I act like Alexis, which is probably not a compliment)
  • Mad Men
  • Saved by the Bell
  • Emily in Paris, obvi
  • What Not to Wear
  • 90-Day Fiancé (best reality trash ever)
  • The Bachelorette (I’ve been living like The Bachelorette for far too long)
3 Likes

@maryzubritsky ! Welcome to the forum friend! We hope you stick around :slight_smile:
Also, your comment means now is the perfect time for me to link one of my favorite Schitts Creek clips that never fails to make me laugh.

1 Like

The happy ending clip is also a favorite of mine

2 Likes