Anyone need some new lip products?

This Sephora lip kit @Jessica-MSA reviewed looks pretty awesome, and it’s still available! Savings clocks in at 67% off retail. :lipstick: :lips:

4 Likes

Need? No. Want? ALWAYS. (Not letting myself!!!)

4 Likes

schitts-creek-me-too

2 Likes

Hey look it me

1 Like

Nooooo. I’ve had this set in my Sephora cart all week! It’s taken every ounce of will power to resist. :joy:

2 Likes

@michellew925 do you want me to talk you out of it or into it. I’m a lawyer I can be persuasive whatever the task.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Lindsey-MSA & @Jessica-MSA for the review…. I may or may not have purchased this already. I love the Sephora Favorites sets!

2 Likes

Out! Must be talked out of it! :joy:

2 Likes

I took the plunge before the review. I am a lip junkie and I cannot lie. lol

1 Like

@Jessica-MSA @Lindsey-MSA So I decided to make a big purchase from the NCLA Beauty website for their lip masks and some nail polishes. This was over 4 weeks ago now. My receipt says in handwriting to refund for a nail polish that I assumed sold out. I have contacted them 3 times by email and no response. I paid thru Paypal. Do you guys know/suggest I ask them to help me get the refund? I always see people posting about charge backs and don’t really know what that means. Thanks for any help.
PS. The lip masks are awesome but I won’t order from them again if they can’t respond to me.

@ebbgirls weird that NCLA didn’t automatically issue you a refund for the missing Polish. I would open a dispute in PayPal.

1 Like

@ebbgirls - PayPal has a dispute process that is your best option if efforts to resolve the issue directly with the seller haven’t been successful. You can read about it at this link. It’s basically a two-step process. First you open a Dispute. That is between you and the seller to attempt to reach resolution. You may have more success through PP than going to the company directly. If you can’t resolve the matter through the Dispute, then you can escalate it into a Claim. It’s at that stage where PP gets involved. So basically, PP asks you to try to sort things out on your own, and if that doesn’t work, they will step in.

HTH.

Good luck - I hope the matter is resolved for you soon.

(PS - a charge back is when you use your credit or debit card and have an issue with the purchase that the seller or service provider will not resolve for you. You then take it to your credit/debit card company for a chargeback. The credit/debit card company will give the funds back to you (generally on a temporary basis) and take them back from the seller unless the seller can prove that they provided the purchased item, in which case they will undo the credit they gave you.)

1 Like

Thanks for the info. and help.