Are you an MSA swapper? How to get the "Swapper" title!

How to Get the “Swapper” Title

You may have noticed a few forum users now have a golden “Swapper” title next to their name.

If you’re a swapper, you can get one, too. Here’s how:

1. Click on the hamburger menu at the top right next to your profile picture. Choose “Groups.”

9ba028e8a84b5a776eecf85f39b398eff51ea5c0_2_511x500

1. You’ll see a list of different groups that are available. One of them is “MSA Swap Site Members.” Click “Join.”

da7985e50f24ba6d7c60bc6c1ac3b6bd1f17b34f_2_690x457

1. Voila! Once you join, the “Swapper” title will appear next to your username when you post:

cdac02e881648acf5908f8295b02964d97b3b2a9_2_690x330

It is also recommended that you add your swapper profile ID to your forum profile, so forum users can find you on Swaps.

To do that:

1. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner, then click the user icon, and then “Preferences.”

1. Click “Profile” in the menu on the left.

1. Scroll down past “About Me” to find the “Web Site” section. Drop a link to your Swap Profile page there. Make sure to “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page before you exit.

I hope this tutorial was helpful! Any questions?

5 Likes

Thank you @Lindsey-MSA , this was very helpful and instructions were easy to follow.

2 Likes

napoleon-dynamite-yes

2 Likes

Thanks!! Super easy!

2 Likes

Is there any way to get our profile pic in our swap listing over to the forum? It would really help ‘connect the dots’ with who people are. Unfortunately I no longer have my picture anywhere else but the swap site.

1 Like

Can you go to your profile & take a screenshot of your picture?

I agree it would be nice to be able to easily identify when someone on here is the person you’re potentially swapping with. Just ask @angelatrupo ! I initiated a swap with her, not realizing she’s one of my fellow moderators! LOL

But in my case, I know my swap profile is tied to my Facebook page so that photo changes when I change my FB profile pic.

What would be ideal is a little identifier on our swap page that says our forum name. We can always put it in our little bio but the bio characters are so limited. And I don’t know about you but I prefer to put my ISO there.

@Lindsey-MSA I know it’s a lot to ask, perhaps when the forums are really going, but would it eventually be possible to have our forum name on our swap page?

1 Like

Forum profiles and swap profiles aren’t currently connected; however, you should be able to download your swap photo to add to your forum profile if you’d like the pics to match. When you’re on your swap profile, just right click the small profile image and download it from there.

@Kate.Kemp We can certainly explore ways to better connect everyone’s various MSA profiles. :slight_smile:

1 Like