BarkBox Video Review Time: Share What BarkBox Means To You & Get Rewarded

Are you a current BarkBox subscriber? Or have you subscribed in the past? We want to hear from you!

We’re looking for actual subscribers who would like to share their genuine experiences in a short-form video review of BarkBox. Feel free to get creative and “stage parent” your canine costar, or just open up the video camera and record an honest account of your experiences with this subscription. As you know, written reviews are our bread and butter here at MSA, so we’re excited to see how you break the mould with video!

Read on for details!

How to Participate

Record a quick 30-second (or less) video review of Barkbox. Camera shy? No problem, your face doesn’t need to be in the frame. (Perhaps your pup would like to be the star of the show?) Just open up that camera and start talking like you’re sitting across from your best friend. When your video is ready, upload it here.

IMPORTANT: make sure you cover the following:

1. How would you describe BarkBox?
  2. How does BarkBox make life better?
  3. How does BarkBox make you feel?
  4. Share one fave product from Barkbox. (Feel free to describe a favorite treat or toy if you don’t have it on hand to show to the camera.)

As a thank you for sending us your thoughts, the FIRST FIVE PEOPLE to upload a video that covers these things will get a $25 gift card to the retailer of their choice: Amazon, Target, or Sephora.

Please keep in mind that your submission may be shared elsewhere, so only share things you’re okay with strangers seeing and hearing.

Any questions? Feel free to drop them below!

3, 2, 1… GO!

car-dog

3 Likes

In case anyone needs some inspo, I made an example video for you all. (Olive says hello.)

2 Likes

If you still need people, later today, I’ll help my mom submit an entry. She’d love to make her beloved Frenchie famous!

1 Like

Prizes are still available for this! It’s not too late to send in your video and get a $25 gift card. (Remember, you don’t have to be on screen. Your pup or favorite toy can be in the viewfinder.)

Submissions are now closed.

1 Like