BEAUTYLISH 2022 Lucky Bag!

Let’s talk about the newest Beautylish Lucky Bag for 2022!! I was so excited to receive mine today in the mail! Did you order the regular or XL? What are you hoping to see in your bag? Any unexpected surprises? What’s your favorite item in your box?

I’m still (not so patiently) waiting for mine. It hasn’t even hit processing. :frowning:

I got the regular bag and it seems like they are shipping the XLs first.

Also, why have you teased us no actual reveal? We wanna see! :eyes:

1 Like

@Sherri They are being sent Fed Ex. Check your account. I actually got a FedEx notification way before Beautylish sent one. Do you get the Beautylish text alerts?

My order was regular size ( not XL) Lucky bag/box. I will be sure to post pictures tomorrow, once I have some better light. :wink: I can’t wait to see what you & everyone else received too!

Yeah, been doing that pretty much daily… still nothing

I got the regular to review and I am SO FLIPPIN EXCITED.
Expected delivery date is tomorrow but I would like FedEx to work with me and deliver it today.

1 Like

Hope yours arrives soon!!

@Jessica-MSA I can’t wait to see your review! Mine is FANTASTIC!! I wish they delivered today for you!

What did you get?!? :weary::weary:

1 Like

@Caryn, you and me both! :laughing:

ITS OUT FOR DELIVERY THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Do y’all want me to share my spoilers or would you rather wait until my review goes up?

• Spoilers asap
  • Wait for review

0 voters

1 Like

I voted for spoilers ASAP so I can live vicariously through others while I impatiently wait for mine to be shipped. #firstworldproblems

1 Like

Here is a breakdown of my box…

Yano Series by Beautylish Brush
Good Molecules Rosewater Cleansing Gel
Smith & Cult Nail Polish in Bite your Kiss
Viseart Petit Fours in Peridot
Wayne Goss The Luxury Cream Lipstick in Amaryllis
Natasha Denona Love Palette!

I absolutely love every single piece in this collection I received. I am putting two items up for swap ( lipstick & ND love palette) only because they are duplicates to what I own!

What do you all think?

4 Likes

Done!! Just posted! :heart:

1 Like

@Jessica-MSA we need ALL the spoilers!! I just shared a pic of my goodies & I’m in :heart:!! I’m hoping yours is amazing as well.

That viseart quad looks STUNNING. And a full size natasha Denona palette?!? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ohhhh… that’s a good one! Is that the brush that’s like $175?

1 Like

My box is here. I’m a little bummed, not going to lie. I saw other people getting the Hindash palette in their boxes and that was the one I absolutely did not want in mine. The idea of ombré colors and the pigment can be used anywhere on your face (eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyebrows, blush…) is cool, but the color story is personally kinda meh to me and I can’t see myself ever reaching for a palette that is 100% matte. Maybe once I try it out I’ll feel differently, but… sigh. This is why they say comparison is the thief of joy (but even without the comparison I don’t see a world where this would be a palette I would be into).

The good molecules cleanser is nice, except I’ve already gone through a full bottle before and don’t have a need for another one. The smith and cult polish is pretty but I’ll never use it.

So that leaves the hourglass highlighting stick, Wayne goss gloss, and Sonia g smudger brush as the three things I’m actually happy about.

3 Likes

@Jessica-MSA Are you interested in the ND Love Palette? I haven’t swatched mine & would trade you for the Hindish palette!

@Caryn id love to trade but I have to swatch + test this for the review. Understandably, I don’t think people will be interested in swapping after.

1 Like

@Jessica-MSA - I would be kinda bummed if that were my box too. I’ve seen lots of boxes with the Hindash palette and people oohing and ahhing over it, but I just don’t think that’s a color story I can get behind (although I suppose there’s a chance I’d feel differently seeing it live). I’m keeping my fingers crossed for any palette other than that one… The cleanser would also be a no for me as I can’t handle rose scented products.

Regardless, I’m looking forward to you review and I’m quite confident you’ll come up with an incredible look with that palette.