BEAUTYLISH 2022 Lucky Bag!

Hi! :wave: Thanks for having me; excited to be here!

I’m too warm and cozy in bed to go get it from my car, but I’ll post a pic tomorrow! :joy: I know for sure I also got a Wayne Goss lip liner and lipstick (nutmeg), Hollifrog moisturizer, Yana? #3 brush, and a Viseart petite eyeshadow quad with warm colors (golden and brown). (I may be missing something else. :thinking:)

This was my first luckybag purchase (XL). Knowing there’s always a risk going in, I rarely complain about subscription or mystery box contents; I gotta admit I was a bit disappointed in this considering we paid over $175 with shipping. It’s nice to know I’m not alone. Thankfully we have MSA swaps for trade our unwanted items like these! :heart:

3 Likes

Hello ladies of the forum -

I was pleasantly surprised by the large heavy nature of my lucky bag/box today.

It was huge said it was only 1.8 lbs I think not and 19x17x15 in. That it was!!!

And I opened it up and inside was a large box to one side and lots of black tissue paper of course under the beautiful lucky paper and card. And here is what I found….

to my surprise!!!

A Good Molecules Mini Beauty Fridge -yes the one they gave away as part of a bundle not to long ago.

Smith and cult in bite your kiss nail color

verb Ghost Oil

viseart petite fours chocolat eye quad

good molecules hyaluronic acid boosting essence

herbivore prism exfoliatiating serum

wayne goss lip pencil and lipstick mauve/amaryllis

sonia g sculpt 4 make up brush

natasha denona bronze cheek palette

charlotte tilbury instant eye palette in Smokey eyes are forever

I think all in and all a pretty good Lucky box… not sure how much I’ll use most will go up for swap but exciting to say the least!

2 Likes

@michellew925 Please share your pics tomorrow! It’s fun to see all the different varieties… And the swap forum is great for trading out anything you’re not in love with!

@jordana That’s quite the haul you have there! Which items are your favorite?

@michellew925 I bet if you put it up for swap, you can find some really cool things!

Congrats on getting one of the mini-fridges! You got a great lucky bag!!!

2 Likes

That’s a hard question nothing jumped out at me at Yes I’ve been wanting that but I will definitely use the cheek palette with sculpting brush. The rest I may swap :blush:. Thanks for asking! The fridge will be gifting most likely to my mother.

1 Like

@jordana the mini fridge would be a fun gift! I have one in my makeup studio & love it! That cheek set looks fantastic. I’m sure you’ll get some great swaps for some of your other items!

@jordana i got that Charlotte tilbury palette for Christmas and it is absolutely stunning. It may already be my favorite eyeshadow palette ever.

2 Likes

My contents as promised!
VISEART Petits Fours Palette Bullion RV$25

Yano Series Brush 03 Highlight RV$75

DANESSA MYRICKS Twin Flames Multichrome Pigment Obsession RV$26

SURRATT BEAUTY Artistique Liquid Blush Cantaloup RV$45

GOOD MOLECULES Glycolic Exfoliating Toner RV$14

WAYNE GOSS The Essential Lip Pencil RV$14

WAYNE GOSS

The Luxury Cream Lipstick Nutmeg RV$28

HINDASH Beautopsy Palette RV$70

HOLIFROG Grand Amino Cushion Cream RV$60

Total RV $375

1 Like

Caryn, I got that Hindash pigment palette and would love to swap for ND palette . Are you on the swap site? We can do a swap that way if you are up for it!
Hope to hear back, Annette

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @muttelfam ! I hope you’re able to work out a swap :slight_smile:

1 Like

@muttelfam Hi Annette! Responded to your swap request… :wink:

So glad this worked out, thank you very much!

1 Like

I’m not a swapper here, but I honestly wouldn’t be opposed to swapping for a swatched powder item, since palettes like that are easy to sanitize

I would never swap for a swatched/tried mascara, liquid lip or anything like that, but if it’s easy to clean and you’re upfront about it I’d imagine some folks would be open to it!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m shopping today or tomorrow am at the latest. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Caryn, I left a message in your comment section of the swap, hopefully you saw it. It was about my mailing address.

1 Like

@michellew925 Your Beautylish haul looks awesome! What are you loving?

My review is up!

3 Likes

Jessica please list the nail polish for swap!