Charlotte tilbury fans with sephora points saved… be on the lookout 👀

Yesterday I got an email about the Sephora Rewards coming this month, and the big rewards this month are in partnership with Charlotte Tilbury!! At some point this month, on a Tuesday or Thursday at 11 CST, these two rewards will drop and I am going to do my best to catch them before they sell out. I think I’m leaning towards the full pillow talk collection for 2,500 points, but the three lipsticks and lip liners for 2,000 points isn’t a bad one either. I do wish I had 5,000 points (I have about 3,500)- I’d drop them on that reward in a heartbeat!
Are you going to try to grab any of these?

2 Likes

I was looking at the 1000 point award - I want that palette!

But yeah, OMG if I had 5000 points. :eyes:

@Jessica-MSA - did you get the 2500 point reward? I read on a site I don’t think I’m allowed to mention here (lol) that there were only 10 of those. I was able to get the 1000 point reward and am a happy camper about it as it’s the one I wanted.

All of the three I could afford sold out while I was in court this morning :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: I am in Spain without the S.

Sephora shares the quantities available. There were 50 of the 2500 reward, 75 of the 2000 point reward, and 97 of the 1000 point reward.

Jessica is a sad panda

Aw man, I’m sorry. Pesky day job. If it makes you feel any better, the 2500 point reward sold out in no time flat.

And I figured out after my prior comment that you can see the # available by going to the full page of info. I have no idea where the 10 came from. The 5000 point box had only 5 available. Also, random point - doesn’t it seem odd to have 97 available and not 100? It’s like someone dropped and broke 3 of them, lol.

Hopefully a bigger, better reward is in your future!

2 Likes

This is a new sephora reward and there are some still in stock!!! The Ruby orchid bottle retails for $168 and the flower bomb retails for $88