Co/Review Announcement + Giveaway: Green Chef

Co/review Announcement + Giveaway: Green Chef :mega:

I’m thrilled to announce that our next Co/Review will be for Green Chef. Read on to learn more about what Co/Reviews are all about and how to win a free Green Chef box!

What is a Co/Review?

Co/Reviews are community reviews designed especially for the MSA Forum. You can think of them kind of like mini book clubs. In each co/review, we’ll announce in advance the box or brand that will be up for discussion, and we’ll give away some boxes to help fuel the conversation. You’ll find details on how to win the complementary boxes in each co/review announcement post, but regardless of whether or not you win the box giveaway, you’re welcome to join the conversation when the co/review thread goes live.

Want to win a free Green Chef box?

Always wanted to try Green Chef? Well, now’s your chance! We’re giving away two Green Chef boxes ahead of the Green Chef Co/Review. Each winner will receive a box with 3 meals for 2 people, and you get to pick your recipes!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

Green Chef has three different meal plans: Keto + Paleo, Balanced Living, and Plant-Powered. Which plan would you want to try and why?

See a response you think deserves to win? Make sure to “like” it so we know it has your vote! We’ll pick the winners on Monday and reach out to confirm meal selection.

Official rules can be found here.

2 Likes

I’ve never tried a food subscription box, so this would be something new and fun for me and my husband to try. Plus, it sounds like this brand has healthier options we would enjoy since we need to watch what we eat a little more closely.

1 Like

I would go for the balanced living. Those words are something I try to do in eating. I think it would be fun to review this because my daughter and I are the only ones at home during lunch and I could cook a proper lunch for us both.
I tend to eat poorly at lunch and eat random snacks. This would probably keep me energized until school pick and/or dinnertime.

1 Like

I also have never tried a food based subscription box.
Last year I was diagnosed with 5 chronic illnesses.
Some of them cause me a great deal of daily pain and make it hard for me to cook. I also have to be a lot more conscious of what I’m eating as it can effect my body more. I would like to try the balanced living as it would be a great opportunity to try new recipes with my husband and give us something to bond over!

2 Likes

I would love to try Plant-Powered or Balanced Living - such a tough choice!

What a fun box!

2 Likes

Welcome @zebracakez09,
It is great that you are looking for dietary ways to manage your illness. I have a chronic issue and my diet really impacts how I feel from day to day.

2 Likes

I would love to try the Keto + Paleo Box! Thanks for the Give Away Offer!

1 Like

I would like to try the keto & paleo. I’ve never tried the meal box subscriptions before.

1 Like

Plant-powered, because I need new ideas!

1 Like

I would love to try the Green Chef box. I am most interested in trying the Plant Powered box. I’ve been trying to eat less meat for awhile now but sometimes I get burnt out on recipes so I think that something like this would help me rekindle my love for cooking.

1 Like

I’d like to try the keto/paleo box or the plant power box. I’ve recently made a lot of changes to my diet and it cam be really difficult to find good food that fits my needs (which can be described as paleo-vegan for the most part). It would be great to try a meal service such as this box to see if I cam eat great food without cooking it myself every day!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Vir @thatmilkmaid @sisterfifi114 @apriljhimel, and thanks for entering the Co/Review box giveaway!

2 Likes

Balanced living. Fits me the best

Welcome to the forum @woolgrrl!

1 Like

I would go for the plant- powered plan because I have a teenage daughter who has become a vegetarian and it would be nice to have help in figuring out balanced meals for her.

1 Like

Keto & Paleo for healthy eating and weight loss!

Welcome to the forum @mcleodjenny!

I’d love to try the Balanced Living plan. We have a new baby, and we’re looking for quick, easy, healthy meals as we navigate this new season of parenthood. This would be such a great way to help me and my husband stay healthy while sleep deprived.

1 Like

I would choose keto/paleo. I don’t strictly eat either but I’ve lost 25 pounds over the past year eating low-carb. I have lupus, so keeping my weight from getting too much is extra important for me. It helps with my muscle and joint aches & pains and energy level. I hope to lose another 25 pounds this year!

2 Likes