Co/Review Announcement + Giveaway: Green Chef

I think I’d go for Balanced Living because it seems like it’d have more recipes that my family and I would enjoy.

1 Like

I would like to try the balanced living plan.

1 Like

I haven’t tried a food subscription box Yet but there’s a First for everything. I have to be honest and say that I should be wayyy more mindful of what I eat and pay more attention to nutritional facts, ingredients, etc. With that being said, I would most definitely choose Balanced Living, especially coming from a beginner’s perspective. I figured before I delve deeper into specialized diets and regimes like Keto, Paleo, Plant Based, etc, I should probably focus on a more balanced diet and branch out from there as necessary.:1st_place_medal:

I have tried a few other meal subscription boxes but, as a vegetarian, I really felt that my choices were limited and the meals were really repetitive and leaned on too many overpowering spices to cover for the lack of variety. I would love to try Green Chef because they have the plant Powered option dedicated to a plant based diet that seems more well rounded than other services.

1 Like

How often do they change the recipes or meals?

I have never tried a food subscription but always wanted too… Sounds like it would be fun!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @upstatemissy, @shauna.riggs2006, @yamomma504, and @amseip!

Hi @cherilynn8! Like most meal kit delivery services, the Green Chef menu changes weekly. Here’s the weekly menu post I put together if you want to get a feel for what the recipes are like:

2 Likes

Balanced Living since I don’t follow fad diets or those that limit foods.

That picture is making me hungry, yum! I’d love to try either the Keto one or balanced living!

Hello @canucks1945! Welcome to the forum.

Thank you!
Does anyone know how to change our username (if possible)?

@canucks1945, go to the menu on the top right of the page that opens when you select your picture (not the one to the left of it that has the 3 bars). Choose the person on the top right tab. Choose Preferences. It looks like you can edit it there!

1 Like

It isn’t letting me change the username but that’s ok. Thank you for the help!

2 Likes

It is probably because you don’t have admin privileges. Maybe @Lindsey-MSA can help you.

2 Likes

Yes, I think it only lets you edit your username for a set period of time after you join, but I’m happy to change it for you! You can send me a PM or just reply to this message, and I’ll update it for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to try the Balanced Living plan

1 Like

Welcome, @scruggs2!

1 Like

I would go with the balanced living plan. As a mom of two children I try to be as balanced as possible. Juggling everything can be difficult at times, to take the stress away of figuring out dinner or lunch would be awesome.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Zmamax2!

2 Likes

Hello! I love trying new food subscription boxes , prepared meal delivery services, even some great grocery options that have stocked refrigerators with meals ingredients and snacks as options for to recommend when asked what are some good options? I feel you only can say if you yourself have tested them! Green Chef is one I have been checking out but have not purchased yet. Trends are in and I would love test the Keto and Paleo option or plant based box because those seem to be 2 very popular trends with meatless Monday and low carb high fat a Diabetes educator I can see how they both can be intriguing! Thanks for opportunity.