Co/review Announcement + Giveaway: PotomacBeads 📣

Co/review Announcement + Giveaway: PotomacBeads :mega:

Unknown

Our second co/review will feature PotomacBeads. Read on to learn more about what co/reviews are all about and how to win a free PotomacBeads box!

What is a co/review?

Co/reviews are community reviews designed especially for the MSA Forum. You can think of them kind of like mini book clubs. In each co/review, we’ll announce in advance the box or brand that will be up for discussion, and we’ll give away some boxes to help fuel the conversation. You’ll find details on how to win the complementary boxes in each co/review announcement post, but regardless of whether or not you win the box giveaway, you’re welcome to join the conversation when the co/review thread goes live.

Want to win a free PotomacBeads box?

Are you an avid crafter who loves to bead? Listen up! We’re giving away two PotomacBeads boxes ahead of the PotomacBeads co/review. Each winner will receive a Best Bead Box!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with:

A picture and description of a beaded piece you’ve made OR the reason why you’re excited to try PotomacBeads.

See an entry you think deserves to win? Make sure to “like” it so we know you think it’s great. We’ll pick the winners on Monday and reach out to collect shipping details.

Official rules can be found here.

I’m excited to try PotomacBeads to motivate me to check off one of my 2022 resolutions – be more creative!

2 Likes

I’m so happy to see a bead box review coming up! :slightly_smiling_face:
This box looks great and I would love to win one. I haven’t felt very inspired lately, so my bead stash has just been sitting there. A subscription like this might just be the thing that I need to get started again!

2 Likes

I love crafts and am always looking for new things to create. This would be a great activity to do with my toddler or during my “me” time after bed!

1 Like

I would be excited to try something in an effort to feed my inner creative side and get away from the screen time!

1 Like

I’m basically a crow, I collect shiny things, so I have a bit of a stash of beads at home but no clue what to do with them, this sounds like a great subscription to get me started!

2 Likes

@comedytragedy - I do the same but that also includes sketch books, markers, crafting paint, etc. All with the intention of being creative but I just can’t get my act together. lol!

2 Likes

I’m an avid jewelry crafter and would love to receive a Potomac box! I couldn’t afford to subscribe. Potomac is a great source for supplies, patterns, and free tutorials. (I tried to.post a photo of one of my jewelry pieces, but it wouldn’t upload here.)

2 Likes

I’m not a crafter, but my motto is always ‘why not try?’, because it consistently pushes me out of my comfort zone. I also have a young daughter who’s into crafting everything and she might be into this. So, admittedly, my review wouldn’t come from a seasoned jewelry maker or a die-hard crafter, but from someone always open to trying something new!

2 Likes

I’d love to see your creations!!

There’s a thread for all things crafty. Please feel free to share your lovelies!

I’d love to try PotamicBeads for my daughter, who is very artistic and loves trying new things. This year at school, she’s learning how to knit and sew! I love it. She also paints, draws, etc. Would love for her to do some beading; I know she’d enjoy it.

This is one of my favorite pieces I have ever made. This piece was made using peyote stitch with deica beads with a pattern I designed myself.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @kerckhoveciara

This is absolutely lovely!! You’re so talented! I’d love to see more of your work (there’s a thread for that)!

Can you tell I love crystals? Always end up making bling :joy:

3 Likes

Welcome @lowie49er. Those are so pretty!

I have looked at the Potomac Beads box for a while, and I just haven’t ordered one, so I’d love to receive one now. I’ve been hooked on subscription boxes for a while, I love it that a bead box is coming to MSA!! My favorite boxes so far have been Fab, Fit, Fun, BoxyCharm, AllTrue, Sunday Riley’s, Curateur, StitchFix, and Hello Fresh. I’ve had all of them at one point or another. I also design and make jewelry, mostly earrings, and I use lam

pwork beads from all over the world. I look at Potomac beads for the accents to the lampwork. The colors are amazing. I can’t wait for the reveal!!

1 Like

Thanks so much to everyone who commented to win a Potomac Beads box! It was so much fun to see everyone’s excitement, and hats off to those who shared pics of their own work. Wowzers!

Drumroll, please…

osQJY_

Our free box winners are @kerckhoveciara and @Carol . Please check your PMs for next steps.
To everyone else, thanks for participating, and keep an eye out for details on when the Potomac Beads Co/Review thread will go live!

2 Likes