Co/review Announcement + Giveaway: Reggie 🐶

Co/review Announcement + Giveaway: Reggie :dog:

Calling all dog parents! Does your pup have itchy skin? Occasional anxiety? Aging joints? Or maybe you’d like to try a multivitamin to keep them healthy? Reggie would like to give three MSA community members the chance to try try a doggie wellness regimen for free. You’ll get to try out one Reggie product of your choice and then share your thoughts here in the forum as well as on Reggie’s brand page.

If you and your pup would like to try out Reggie, just drop a comment in this thread with the name of your furry friend and which wellness supplement you’d pick. Winners will be selected on Monday.

3 Likes

OMG, I need to try the evening skin and coat one! My lil old man Shi-Tzu (Marco) has gotten so itchy this past year! He is constantly biting himself and I didn’t even know they made supplements for that! I do give him the hemp chews which helps somewhat, but I definitely want to try something on top of that!

And that picture is so darn cute!

1 Like

I have a rescue dog, Chewie that needs those calming chews.

1 Like

I would love to try the hip and joint supplement. Joey, my 12yr old rescue hasn’t slowed down so much but definitely moves and walks a little more stiff than he used to.

1 Like

Where’s the cat love? (My cats wanted to know!)

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Sorry, kitties! Hopefully, I’ll have something for you soon! :heart_eyes_cat:

This giveaway is closed! Winners will be contacted via PM. :slight_smile: