Display settings

Is there an option to change the color of the words in the threads? Mine show as a light gray and it’s a struggle to read easily. The only display settings I can find are desktop and mobile view

2 Likes

Hi @islebdd! I’m not sure there’s an option for you to adjust the color of the text, but that’s something we can do in admin settings. The funny thing is that the text is visible to me as black. If your view is different, I’d love to figure out why. I’ll attach a screen shot of what I’m seeing. Are you seeing the text differently on your screen?

1 Like

Thank you for that @islebdd! Will you refresh your screen and tell me if it’s better?

Yes, what I see is different than what you are showing. I posted a pic of my view.

Christina

Why Rescue? “If you consider that we cannot save them all, and what difference does one make, you ought to know the joy of the one who is saved.” -Jim Willis

1 Like

Yes, @islebdd, sorry if my comment wasn’t clear. I can tell that your screen looks different from the screenshot I shared. It looks like you’re using dark mode, which may be changing the text color. I just tweaked the settings to try and fix it.

If you’re still seeing the light grey text, can you tell me which browser you’re using?

Thank you! I appreciate your help trying to troubleshoot this. :slight_smile:

It looks great now and Yes I am using dark mode. Thanks for the quick fix :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent!

Thanks for your help! These are exactly the kind of tech issues we’re trying to iron out during the beta. :slight_smile:

Enjoy the forum!

1 Like

@Lindsey-MSA I don’t understand why I can’t post more spoilers? It says someone has to reply and that I posted three. Help.

Hi @ebbgirls! I just replied to your last post, so you should be good to post more spoilers. There’s a default limit that no user can post more than three replies in a row in the same thread. If you run into this problem again, feel free to ping me. You can also add edit a post to include more than one.

1 Like