♡ Drug Store Darlings ♡: What are some of your best beauty finds

I tried the one in orange tube and it was not bad but I felt it was kind of dry compared to the other mascaras I previously used and liked.

1 Like

I discovered the Physicians Formula Matcha 3 in 1 Cleansing Balm over three years ago. When Farmacy made it’s way into sub. boxes I loved it too. I think the other one is a great dupe and is only around $15.
I also love the No 7 hand cream and I am on my third tube. I use it at night before bed and I think some of the “aging” on my hands look better.

2 Likes

@ebbgirls, which hand cream do you like best?

I went down a rabbit hole on the No 7 website last night (basically, I decided I needed everything, ha).

Have you or anyone else tried the newer “gentler” retinol line they are featuring?

1 Like

You know how I said I am obsessed with lip products? Well it is the same with hand creams. For years I keep Gold Bond Ultimate Healing hand cream on counters because it works and if I don’t care for a scent that is too strong that is my backup.
I have been really liking Dionis Hand&Body Goat Milk cream(no scent) just on my hands. The Caudalie hand and nail cream is awesome but $$$. The No 7 I have is called Protect&Perfect Intense Nourishing Hand&Nail Treatment. I have been finding online at Ulta and Walgreens.
I have used No7 retinol products in the past and they were great and did not cause any redness or problems for me. I guess I moved on to more $$$ when it was perfectly fine. Alas, the beauty of sub. boxes. They keep me searching for the newest thing!

1 Like

I have been using the Micellar water from the Brand “SIMPLE” for two years at least, love it and it is not expensive!

1 Like

My ride or die drugstore product is Pantene spray gel for curly hair. I can’t find it anywhere but Amazon these days, but subscribe and save has kept me well supplied for the past few years. It took me along time to figure out what works for my curls, but the combination on LUS leave in wavy and Pantene spray gel keeps my hair happy.

3 Likes

I know I am late to the party. People have been using them forever but ever since the tik tok trends of people sharing their favorite lipsticks looks I have fallen in love with NYX butter gloss!! I am starting quite a collection. I am on zoom all day and just find myself using them in different colors and it’s perfect! Definitely my new obsession! I also did the magnetic lashes I couldn’t put real ones on for the life of me and the Eylure ones or kiss ones from CVS or Walgreens when they are buy one get 50% off or same at Ulta are great! Price is right! You can also now buy a clear or brown liquid liner adhesive to look more natural. I don’t go glam just the little natural cat eyes. Half strips is all I can handle to not look over done.

2 Likes

I used to get extensions as well but they did a number on my own lashes. I love magnetic lashes.

3 Likes

Clear liner? Where? I must know. I love magnetic lashes. They’re awesome

1 Like

I think kiss has one out now too. I think I got this one just at CVS. Works great on a day you don’t want to look so over dramatic.

2 Likes

I’m obsessed with the Maybelline Sky High mascara. It works wonders for my short, straight lashes.

3 Likes

I love this one too!

1 Like

I read somewhere recently that using Aquaphor as an overnight under eye treatment is a celebrity beauty hack. (Was it here? I can’t remember!) Anyway, I decided to give it a try. I did some research and discovered that Aquaphor doesn’t absorb into the skin like a traditional moisturizer but instead creates a moisture barrier that prevents moisture loss. Basically, instead on pushing moisture in, it prevents it from going out. I’ve been slathering it under my eyes before bed for about a week now, and I’m pretty impressed with the results so far. I think I’m a convert.

Isn’t it like vaseline though? If I recall correctly that’s the stuff I used (per my artist’s instructions) on my tattoo when it was healing. Super hydrating and plain but I can’t imagine putting it on my face

Yep. That’s the stuff I used on my tattoos too

1 Like

I know. It sounds kinda crazy… but I swear I didn’t make this up.

1 Like

Marc Anthony Grow Long Conditioner. I’m obsessed and can’t believe I can get it at Walgreens :star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck:

You know how they say don’t go to the grocery store when you’re hungry…

Well, I shouldn’t go to Ulta either :laughing:

This just sounded too good to pass up:

And I’m a sucker for cute packaging so I couldn’t leave without this cutie:

1 Like

The little hello kitty balms are also at Marshall’s FYI

1 Like

But I think this is glue, I wear magnetic