♡ Drug Store Darlings ♡: What are some of your best beauty finds

No problem at all

Wet n wild makes a $1 pencil that I use to fill in my brows and my hairline a little (shhh don’t tell.) I think the only thing I spend a little more money on than usual is mascara because my eyes are so dang sensitive. Everything else I could care less.

3 Likes

I’m all about hair care! Why do you love it so much?

What is the brand name of your scalp massager? I have been looking for one for my daughter.

You may think I am crazy but my favorite find is Sauve Kids Detangler Spray. I have very curly hair and have tried too many detangling sprays and leave in conditioners to count. But, I always come back to Suave. It detainers and conditions my hair better than all the rest. Plus, I can’t beat the $3.99 price!

This is what I used on my kids when they were small. They both have my crazy thick hair. Nothing else worked as well.

LOL, I just read about something called slugging, where you apparently slather the stuff all over your face to “seal in” all your face potions at night. Here’s an Elle article about it: https://www.elle.com/beauty/makeup-skin-care/a39263305/what-is-slugging-skincare/

1 Like

My best drug store finds are CoverGirl Mascara the orange one

and I like the ROC Eye cream

1 Like