Face Primers

I would like to know of some of your favorite face primers! If you can tell me why you like it. I usually do not wear face make up but I want to try a primer to have a make up free face look. Thank You for giving a girl a helping hand!

1 Like

@themailgirl I just ordered the Ole Henrickson Banana bright primer. It is nice if you don’t have too oily skin. I have a oily t-zone and large pores that I like to mask, but I still like the way this has been wearing the last two weeks. I finally don’t have to wear a mask and easing back into makeup products. I still love Peter Thomas Roth Skin to die for as it hides everything for me. Also The Pore Professional by Benefit hides well too.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the recommendations! I will look into the ones you have mentioned!

1 Like

I am usually too lazy to use a primer and just let whatever moisturizer I’m using be my primer. But I really love the No7 Airbrush Away primer. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time, and it just blends into my face like a dream. I may have to get back into the swing of using it. They used to sell it at Target but it now says Out of Stock when I searched for it … :frowning: But it looks like Walgreens and the No7 website have it.

2 Likes

@Amy-in-KC Thank you I put these on my list!

1 Like