Favorite Swapper Memory!

For those of you that love to swap, what has been your most memorable swap? I have a few and am always happy when repeat swappers come across with requests. I think my favorite happened a month or so into the pandemic. It’s the only one that I did not mail. I had a really heavy swap that was going to cost at least $25-30 to ship. I was driving upstate to NY for a weekend girls trip and realized my swapper lived along the way (only needing to drive 15 minutes out of the way). She was open to a social distance swap and as a thank you, I included the walnut, wooden BREO anniversary box as an extra. I received the elusive, Happy Rebel Brandon Blackwood duffel and bonus, I got to meet a fellow swapper “in person”!

15 Likes

@tinacara that’s awesome!!

There are so many great ladies I’ve “met” on the swap site, I wish I could do what you did!

5 Likes

What a great memory! I’ve been enjoying some anacjng last minutes swaps with some wonderful ladies the last 2 weeks. I’m hoping to reconnect through another swap space!

1 Like

My SIL’s bday is right b4 Xmas so she nvr gets a real big party so a few years ago I hosted a brunch for her and 14 of her girlfriends. Each guest got a navy and white striped Summer & Rose tote and then rotated thru 15 “stations’ where they got to pick face masks, lippie, bath product, scarf, water bottle/ tumbler, jewelry item, make-up bag, electronic gadget, nail polish, etc. I swapped for everything! I couldn’t have done it without my fellow swappers being so generous. My SIL’s friends loved it- they all got a bag of goodies and it was such a unique event.

4 Likes

Oh this is such a lovely swap memory!