Giveaway: Win a 3 month subscription to Allure Beauty Box! 💅

This week’s giveaway is for a 3 month subscription to Allure Beauty Box. Click the ViralSweep box to enter. This prize was chosen by the community last week; vote for next week’s giveaway in the poll below!

Vote for next week’s giveaway!
  • 3 month subscription to Universal Yums (Yum Yum Box)
  • 2 month subscription to Winc
  • $100 FabFitFun gift card
  • $100 Goldbelly gift card

0 voters

5 Likes

Can always use FabFitFun Gift card!!

3 Likes

I had to go with Winc. Win wins today for me.

5 Likes

I’m always into wine, but FFF has my heart on this one!

1 Like

FFF please <3

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @akayalee! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is awesome!

1 Like

FabFitFun is OWNING this poll. Want to see Winc, Goldbelly, or Universal Yums featured in next week’s giveaway instead? Make sure you cast your vote. Poll closes tonight!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @fearlessxlove7!

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to try a wine subscription since my state doesn’t sell wine in grocery stores (I knowwwww) and I don’t always like going into liquor stores. Then I read an article today saying wine drinkers may have a lower risk for contracting COVID (could be a coincidence, but worth a shot … or a glass or two). Hope Winc wins in the future!!

3 Likes

I get enough FabFitFun stuff, but I’ve never tried Universal Yums! Let’s go with something different.

4 Likes

@kellyempie @fearlessxlove7 @akayalee @Amy-in-KC
WECOME!! To The Forum! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I know it’s closed but I would have chosen Universal Yums.

1 Like

The poll is now closed. Next week’s giveaway will feature a $100 gift card to FabFitFun!

The Allure giveaway remains open for another three days. Make sure to enter for a chance to win!

7 Likes

This giveaway is closed and the winner has been selected and contacted. Please keep an eye on the feed; our next giveaway will be announced soon!

3 Likes

Darn it! Missed this one too! Unfortunately I had a busy last few days and didn’t get a chance to log in and check on everything so of course I missed a ton of awesome stuff including this giveaway! Erghhh

Yes, this one is closed, but make sure you enter this week’s giveaway. The prize is $100 to FabFitFun! Giveaway: Win a $100 gift card to FabFitFun! 🎉

1 Like