Glossier: Does it live up to the hype?

Confession time: I have never tried Glossier. Does it live up to the hype? Am I seriously missing out? I’ve heard Boy Brow is incredible. Are there any other products I should try?

3 Likes

I have used the boy brow, the cloud paint, the wowder and the lash slick. I love the first 2 items, they are great for people who don’t really wear much makeup (me). I even gave them out as stocking stuffers in 2021. The wowder does a good job of mattifying my face. The lash slick doesn’t really seem like anything special.

1 Like

I like Boy Brow, Cloud paint and their lipstick it can be a wash of color or deeper! “Generation G” I also like their Solution!

1 Like

I got a few tubes of balm dotcom on black friday, and while I am loyal to MAC mattes for any time I actually want color, the balm is really nice! It lasts well, is hydrating, and smells lovely without being lip smackers sweet and has a nice little hint of a tint to it!

I have the cookie butter, cherry, and berry and want to try birthday cake and mango!

I also have the zit stick since I needed something else for free shipping, and while I would buy it again rather than pay shipping it’s not going to be a go to

This is great to know. I don’t wear a ton of makeup either, and I’m constantly looking for a way to make my brows look better. I over-plucked in the 90’s, and they’re a little sparse as a result. :grimacing: I think maybe I should give the Boy Brow a try.

3 Likes

Oh nice. I’ve heard great things about the balm dotcom, maybe I’ll add that one to my list of must-trys. Good to know it lives up to the hype!

1 Like

I have only tried balm dotcom and loved the coconut. I never end up ordering because I don’t like to pay shipping.

I feel that in my core.

6 Likes