Great target deal I must share: click here if you like to always be comfy

I am obsessed with the stars above line from target- their lounge clothes and pj’s are beyond comfortable and cozy, and the price is pretty reasonable. This is important for me considering the clothes Goose likes to chew on and destroy the most are my coziest pj’s, and Soma only has their PJ sets go on super super sale once a year during Black Friday. Which is why I am over the moon that target is offering 30% off of a lot of their apparel this weekend- including everything cozy from stars above.
I love these pants. I have multiple pairs and just ordered 3 more. I can wear them to run errands in too, they look nice enough for it. Women's Beautifully Soft Pajama Pants - Stars Above™ Black L : Target

I grabbed two of these sleep shirts too. I had one before that I really loved, and Goose destroyed it in a spectacular way where an entire sleeve is missing so when I wear it I have an entire half of my chest just hanging out for the world (my apartment) to see. It was time to replace it but I was bitter.

I send my laundry out, so this probably means others can breathe a sigh of relief and stop thinking their washing machines destroyed my clothes and not my cat.

2 Likes

Ooooh those are CUTE! and I love that they have sizes XS-4x!

Oh no to kitty, some cats are just like that :woman_facepalming: Is it a fabric that could be repaired easily?

It is not, it doesn’t have the structure. Also I don’t know where some of the pieces go so reattaching isn’t an option. Sigh. Still love Goose though

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation… I just grabbed some for myself!

1 Like

@gnoheatherl i would love to know what you think when they arrive! :slight_smile:

Alright, so I just had to loop back to say that I ordered the Stars Above nightgown, and it 100% lives up to the hype. The fabric is SOOOOO soft.

giphy

1 Like

@Lindsey-MSA MY MSA REVIEWS ARE TRUSTED FOR A REASON LINDSEY :wink::wink:

I’m wearing my new navy stars above shirt night gown thing now

You are a goddess and an icon and I will never doubt again.

1 Like

I could not agree more.I love their shorts and top set. I think I have 5 sets!

I missed the sale, but this brand is going on my radar!! Thanks, Jessica! What’s better than loungewear?! Also I prefer sleeping in actual PJs and nightgowns, and am always excited to treat myself to a new set.

OMG, I love Stars Above! I have the shorts and top set in every color with duplicates for stunner and the pants and top set for winter!

1 Like