Have you swapped for anything fun lately?

I was finally able to swap for the Glow Recipe Niacinamide Dew Drops and I am so stoked! I thought it would be fun to see what other people here on the forum have been swapping for recently :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love it @Jessica-MSA Ee need a report back on your thoughts… I have a current swap that’s going to include the Epare Baguette pan for baking. It’s totally random & I am here for it! :laughing::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

What box sent a baguette pan because that sounds like a box I may need to subscribe to

3 Likes

It’s listed as FabFit Fun… I think I remember seeing it as a shopping add on!

Someone on Reddit was complaining because they got that baguette pan in their mystery bag. I would have been thrilled to get it!

3 Likes

Echoing excitement for the baguette pan! What a fun product!

1 Like

@Sherri & @Lindsey-MSA I didn’t realize they were part of the mystery bag. I would’ve been super excited to receive that as well. My hubby is a former chef, and worked in France for a while. Though he’s not a fan of baking, I’m hoping that this will facilitate some amazing bread in my future. I have a vision lol…

1 Like

Please send samples… :yum:

2 Likes

@Caryn - one more swap item I didn’t know I needed :joy:

2 Likes

@tinacara I didn’t know I needed it too, until I saw it on another swapper‘s wish list…:woman_shrugging:t2::laughing:

1 Like

@Sherri It would probably be like one big crouton, by the time it was shipped LOL

I mean… I like croutons, so… :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

@Sherri HA! We actually use leftover French, Italian, or sourdough baguettes to make croutons. At least in my household I never have to buy croutons, unless I’m flat out lazy… Which may or may not happen from time to time! :laughing:

1 Like

I swapped the bread pan to Caryn. lol I didn’t get it in add ons. I renewed my FFF annual in December. This was included in a mystery gift pack for free cz of renewal. I had no idea what the swap value was,so I guessed. I also received dangle fruit earrings,2 very nice notebooks,and 3 pair of sock liners. I have wanted the bread pan back ever since I swapped it. lol I know I would never make homemade bread right now though. I don’t think anyone else renewed in December. I had the earrings up for swap but I sold them on Mecari. I haven’t seen anyone receive them either. It definitely wasn’t a $250 mystery bundle though.

2 Likes

My hubby has been playing with high altitude bread recipes! So the pan will be well used and loved.

2 Likes