Here are the MSA team's fave items from December. What's yours?

What’s your top subscription box discovery from December? Are there any “forever faves” from a previous month you’re still loving?

1 Like

The Charlotte Tilbury lip liner from Allure was definitely the standout for me!
Normally lippies during a pandemic leave me scratching my head, but it’s Charlotte Tilbury so who cares :joy:

Both of mine I got the lightest shade, but that’s okay with me! I can’t find my tube of Pillow Talk lipstick, I do have a spare but don’t want to open it yet.
The liner is a bit sticky used as a lipstick, but the color is divine on me so until my proper tube reappears and I can use both, I will deal with sticky on the rare occasions I get to show my face

1 Like

I’ve been using the Shani Darden retinol from the December Allure free gift and I love it! I’ve used other retinols and always go back to Differin Gel since my skin is so fussy-but the Shani Darden has been working for my sudden outburst of hormonal acne this month. It makes my skin’s texture feel and look better in a way that feels similar to lactic acids as well. It’s only been 2 weeks so hopefully it keeps working and my skin doesn’t revolt as usual! lol

2 Likes

If pillow talk is too light try pillow talk medium !

3 Likes