How to Update Your Profile Pic and User Bio
You may have noticed that a lot of forum users have a personalized profile picture. If you’d like to learn how to update your picture and bio, this tutorial will walk you through it. Just follow these steps:
- Click on your profile image in the top right corner, click the user icon, and then select “Preferences.”
- You’ll land on the main account page. Here, you can upload a new profile picture and update your name, username, and email. Make sure to “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page.
- Now, click “Profile” in the left navigation menu.
- On this page, you can fill in your “About Me” section. Perhaps you’d like to tell other users a little bit about you? Share your favorite subscriptions, maybe?
- Underneath the “About Me” section, you can update your timezone, location, website, and birthday. You can also upload a background image for your profile.
- Make sure to “Save Changes” before you exit the page.
Congratulations! Your profile is now updated.