Introduce yourself!

I don’t know how long I’ve been a member here… forever, I think. I used to do a lot of swapping on the site but have been more interested in things like Elfster exchanges with small groups of friends these days. Most of my exchange friends are people I met here on the old forum and we’ve stayed in touch over the years. Sub boxes go in cycles for me, I’m really into it or I’m really not.

4 Likes

@Samantha-MSA you are in good company, :revolving_hearts: my friend!!

2 Likes

Welcome, :partying_face: @nyxmuse !

I love that you connected and remain close with friends from the swap the site & the previous Forum:revolving_hearts:

I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the Forum, and new ways to make it even better:revolving_hearts: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome @nyxmuse!!

3 Likes

Hello! I am merryann. I was involved in the original forum where I met many fabulous people. I moved to Ireland for a year so have been off swaps but am back- so glad to see the forum revived :heart:

7 Likes

Welcome Merryann!
I would love to hear about your time in Ireland. I was in Dublin a couple of years ago and it was lovely!
Angie

2 Likes

@angelatrupo I lived in Waterford but the whole country is gorgeous- so much to see and do!

4 Likes

@irishmatnurse
We went on a Game of Thrones filming tour that took us up into Northern Ireland -
everything was beautiful everywhere!!

4 Likes

Welcome @irishmatnurse :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I love that you are located in Ireland! :globe_with_meridians:

Will have to make an international party thread. I love daydreaming about traveling :purple_heart:

So happy you are here!!

3 Likes

@Samantha-MSA , do you ever get startled when someone reminds you the 90’s were 2+ decades ago? I feel like they were only a few years ago.

4 Likes

Hello there! My swapper name is jenny, and I was an active member of the MSA forum beginning in 2016. When not discussing subscription boxes, you can find me working as a veterinary technician at a multi-doctor, very busy practice, or perhaps taking a zillion photos of my two dogs, two spoiled kitties, or my flock of backyard chickens. I am excited to be able to contribute to the new MSA forum!

7 Likes

@angelatrupo Totally! A friend of mine was born in 1979, and I said to him, “is it weird knowing you’ve lived through 6 decades?” I’m pretty sure we’re not friends anymore.

1 Like

@April-MSA i am now happily back stateside but am happy to share my experiences if someone is interested :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

@April-MSA omg ok - serious question: which camp are you in: Team TGIF (Step by Step crew) or Team Snick (Are You Afraid of the Dark?)?

2 Likes

@angelatrupo it feels like yesterday :laughing:

@Samantha-MSA is aware of my issues of never wanting to let it go :nerd_face:

Sam this is an EXCELLENT question! Team SNICK all the way!

I still think about the pinball episode where they get trapped in the mall :ghost: Does anyone else remember that one :laughing:

2 Likes

@Samantha-MSA, I was born in ‘73 and I wouldn’t have been offended. :joy:

2 Likes

@April-MSA yesss - I also remember the episode with super expensive soup made from fear. On an unrelated note, I just ordered in French onion soup and I’m concerned that’s a lot to ask of food delivery.

3 Likes

Are You Afraid of the Dark is my #1 favorite show from childhood. Second place is Eerie Indiana. Anyone remember that show? It was so delightfully bizarre.

1 Like

Welcome @bellium! Sounds like you’re an animal lover! Are chickens difficult to care for?

1 Like

@Samantha-MSA, I need an update on the soup situation!

I think I remember that fear soup episode; there was another weird one with a cab and a crazy driver?

@Lindsey-MSA I just googled that show; it looks very familiar! And it’s giving me X-Files vibes. :alien:

I can’t even go into how intense my feelings for Mulder were :rofl:

2 Likes