Ipsy June glam bag choice time

It’s time to choose our time for our June IPSY bag. I’ll be honest, I feel like there are some extra awesome options. I’m choosing the tatcha indigo cream, but I was also intrigued by the YTTP kombucha exfoliating toner, dew of the gods body scrub, and sugar cosmetics SPF. What are you choosing?

1 Like

Oooh thanks for the reminder. I hadn’t decided for sure whether I was skipping this month, but the cute bags are calling to me, and I agree that there are lots of good options! I’m torn between the Tatcha cream, the body scrub, and the Rerum Natura shampoo/conditioner set. I have lots of night creams/moisturizers already, so I’ll probably go with the hair care stuff.

1 Like

I had to go with the Tatcha, but I agree, there are some good options this month! I am hoping to get that silver eyeliner in my bag. Not that I really know exactly when I’ll be like “OMG, I need a silver eyeliner!” but it looks fun. I was also really surprised to see an actual full size palette offered (vs. the quads they try to pass off as full size). It’s not a color story that I’d use (I’m way too boring for that palette), but if it were, that would have made choice much more of a struggle!

1 Like

I thought they had some great choices for palettes this month, too! I’m currently swimming in palettes though, and I don’t wear eyeshadows that often so they’re not a smart choice for me. The silver eyeliner sounds pretty!!

I’m currently going a little wild in add-ons, LOL! Can you tell it’s a Monday? :crazy_face:

1 Like

I had to get some add ons too

1 Like

@Jessica-MSA Twins. I thought the exact same thing and products. Great minds think alike.

1 Like