ISO Champions

Hi everyone!

This post was on my mind for a while, and I wasn’t sure I wanted to start it, but after careful thought, and unintentional nudging, I thought this would be a great way for people to find their ISOs as well as give a shout-out to the swapper(s) that made their ISO dreams come true.

I would start, but I don’t really have a serious ISO yet, but maybe you do? Remember to provide your swap profile if you want other swappers to be able to see if they’re a match for your ISO.

5 Likes
thank you!

Ooh so I’ve got one… I would love to swap for a Casery stick-on wallet if this is perhaps an albatross to someone - Subscription Box Swaps - Casery Phone Pocket Stick-On Card Holder – Retail Value $15 :pleading_face:

My swap profile is in my forum profile! Or you can PM me please. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Ok, so I am new to swapping and need to actually do it because I am ADDICTED to subscription boxes and have so many extra products! I recently bought more Whamsisa toner which I probably should have swapped for…

2 Likes

That’s a great idea! I’m in the process of organizing my stash, I’ve never swapped via MSA before but I have done a few trades on reddit and dozens on FFF.

I got the PSMH box with that wallet years ago and never thought I would use it but it wound up being super handy for my ID in college and lasted 3-4 semesters before it got too stretched out (I was overfilling it so that’s on me). Definitely a surprise hit! Hope you find one :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I have one of those listed that I will actually add as a freebie to a swap if you would like it. Just sent you a swap request! :heart:

2 Likes

@shar Oh, thanks for starting this thread back up! I don’t often have ISO items to post, but I fulfilled quite a few of other’s ISOs on the last forum. If I remember correctly, some people were even swapping for items other people wanted just so they could send them to them.

3 Likes

I’m in the process of orgainizing my stash too but been in the process for anout a year now, haha…I actually bought a craft organizer to use but need to find the motivation and time to get back to it especially after getting a couple of advent calendar worth of products.

2 Likes

I have been trying to organize for well over a year tbh
I want to do a full KonMari, but what I don’t understand about those is where to the people live while their bed is covered in clothing and everything? Organizing takes so much space :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, it always gets way worse before it gets better! LOL

2 Likes

I’m in search of “Song Of The Siren” perfume by Margot elena. I don’t mind if it’s used.

Also looking for this to-go bowl from Alltrue.

1 Like

Love love love that particular ME scent!

1 Like

Sooooo who also has the “chair”? Where you throw a pile of clothes on it, and then move it back and forth? :rofl: Couldn’t be me… or could it… :no_mouth:

4 Likes

:100: … at least I think there is a chair under there :thinking:

3 Likes

I would love to find some more of the Rosie by Rosie Jane perfume oil roller that was featured in a Sunday Riley box. It is my favorite fragrance, and currently sold out on their website.

Conversely, I’d love to find someone who wants the backpack offered in the fall Beachly box. I have a new with tags bag, and don’t mind swapping for desired beauty.

2 Likes

@bellium, I may have a small one at home. I will check. i can’t promise it hasn’t been swatched but if you want it…

2 Likes

That’s my exercise bike (hides in shame)

3 Likes

Thanks. More reason to get mine updated

If you do have one, I’d happily swap with you! They were 5ml vials, I think.

I have a teeny tiny one. It was not tested and it is all yours if you want it,

6 Likes

Hi @bellium - I have this that I would be absolutely happy to send to you if you’d like. I know it’s not much (only 1.2 ml), but I won’t use it. It came from a Sephora Favorites fragrance sampler kit. I did test it though (I used a clean finger at the top of the vial, and my house has been/is Covid and other illness-free, but I also 100% get it that you might not be comfortable with a tested item, but figured I’d at least offer it). Oddly, I literally smelled nothing. My skin/body chemistry must not be compatible with it? Anyway, I redeemed my kit coupon for something else lol.

3 Likes