Last Minute Swap ISO

In an effort to clear my stash, I’m actively trying to swap for as much as I can of the following:

Dr Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator
Stemulation body scrub
Lalilicios Sugar scrub
It Cosmetics skin care products (no make up)
Peter Thomas Roth Anti aging cleansing gel
Ovation Cell therapy for hair

Anyone? Thanks in Advance!

@meowsicat
I have two new 1oz.PTR cleansers. Not sure how to find you. I am the giant gingerbread man from Shrek on site. I have a Brandon Blackwood gym listed so you could easily find me if that helps.

Oh yes, thank you! I know we have swapped before. Are they listed? I searched the site but did not see them.

It’s too late for a traditional swap but I have the Dr Brandt and Stemulation. I guess you could look at my followeds and see if you have any? I’ll message you the link to my profile.

I am sending you a private message

Good Morning - best way to reach me is my email - meowsicat@sbcglobal.net or text at 267-980-4338. Thanks! Amy

Ok I think I got it. I also have unlisted items - if there’s something specific you are seeking.

Well that didn’t work. My user number is 6874

Hi,
I am going to email you step-by-step instructions to send me your swap profile. Just make sure you follow the numbered steps in order. I will also include a link to me listings so you can see everything I have. I also have some unlisted items. What you sent was a link to our message in the forum, as well as a list of other things I am interested in.

Hopefully that will help.