MSA Secret Santa Thread

This year @Lindsey-MSA organized a Secret Santa gift exchange here on MSA. How fun was it to curate your own subscription box for your Santa?

Here’s the thread to post your unboxing of your gifts and a chance to show off your goodies!

Share the love!

Received a palette? Show us pics of your new look! Hair stuff? Show us that new 'dew! New candle? Post a pic of it lighting up your home.

Let’s see those boxes and share our gratitude for each other!

6 Likes

Love this! I can’t wait to see what everyone receives!

3 Likes

Gosh I cannot wait to see what everyone got- and I really, really hope my secret Santa liked what I sent her :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Though I didn’t get a chance to participate, I can’t wait to see what everyone received! So much fun!

3 Likes

I missed this post and already opened up my gifts and put many to use!!
My secret santa was really generous! I hope I am remembering everything…
I received La Vita sunglasses, a facial massager, a foot file and socks, a comb set, and a blue Glass Ladder clutch.
I hope she liked what I sent. I tried to send an item for each of the categories she specifically mentioned in her wants.

2 Likes

Before

After

I love participating in these gift exchanges, because I love putting together the package(s), and plus you really never know what you’re gonna get. I actually saw the Creme Shop Super Shower Set at Marshall’s and was going to get it, but now I don’t have to! :heart_eyes: I’m also really excited about the Mario Badescu set! The sub item that my SS threw in there was the Noir Leopard Scrunchies.

Can’t wait for more themed gift exchanges!

Also… not sure why the photos are uploading sideways…send help!
Note: figured it out, but lazy to reupload

6 Likes

I thought my gift to my recipient was good until I received mine! I feel like she put me to shame but I will definitely step up my game next time! Everything was wrapped individually and very thoughtfully chosen. I received some local treats and things that were similar to my follows. Funny enough, my favorite item is a small votive candle which smells unbelievable…it’s right next to my bed!

7 Likes

That’s so great to hear! Sounds like your partner really went above and beyond. That’s awesome! :santa: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Glad you’re here!

I’m glad you were able to take part in this year’s exchange and that you enjoyed participating!

:hearts:

3 Likes

I hope we have more exchanges! I had a blast putting together my package and hope she enjoyed it.

5 Likes

@tinacara, I felt the same way when I opened mine. I worked hard to make the one I sent special but the one I received was even better!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Kristin I’m so glad you enjoyed the exchange!

@Lindsey-MSA is amazing for putting it together and maybe if we ask really nicely we can do another!!

4 Likes

@Kate.Kemp should we plan another one soon? :wink:

6 Likes

Definitely! You know where to find me. I’ll help in any way I can!

5 Likes

Valentine’s day would be so much fun!

7 Likes

I agree!

I remember we’ve done a “travel”/“staycation” theme as well!

much excite!

6 Likes

ooooo Valentine’s!! This is a holiday I love because I just use it as an excuse to treat my friends to goodies & surprises

3 Likes

I’m a little late to the party as I just joined the forum, but here’s my Secret Santa share:

Everything arrived to me beautifully wrapped, so one photo shows that - it took a lot of restraint on my part to wait to rip into everything so I could take the photo, lol. And the second photo is the full reveal.

Lisa, my Swaps Secret Santa, sent such a generous mix of fun and useful and attractive items. And snacks - who doesn’t love getting snacks? There was pretty much something of everything - home decor, beauty, pen (the cutest cat pen!) and notebook, candles, etc. etc. Lucky me! I’m so appreciative of Lisa’s generosity.

8 Likes

@Sherri,
Welcome! :grinning:
What a great array of gifts!
Angie

2 Likes

What lovely pics, @Sherri !

Thanks for sharing them!

2 Likes