My Curateur Winter box was just delivered- with my mystery GWP!

I signed up for the winter box during the Black Friday using MSA’s deal because I couldn’t resist. It definitely took longer than expected to get here, but FedEx just dropped it off! Im pretty impressed with my GWP considering I paid $54.99 total for the winter box + the extras- I got three items from the winter 2020 box. I’m for sure keeping the lip balm and I’m for sure swapping the cuff. I’m undecided on if I’m keeping the purse. I loveeee a crossbody bag with a gold chain, but I prefer real leather and actually just got a new gorgeous crossbody purse… but that one is maroon and not black like this one. Decisions, decisions. What do y’all think?

I really like the cuff! The style def doesn’t look like it’s for everyone, but that retail value is a big time wow considering it’s a free gift.

Agree- big time wow on the value. I actually think the cuff is really pretty, I’ll just never wear it. I hardly ever wear bracelets because I always have my apple watch on my left wrist and anything on my right wrist usually gets in the way of typing.

1 Like

I’m obsessed with the cross-body bag! So chic and versatile, I feel, so keep, keep! Intrigued by lip therapy because I am forever applying chapstick and lip masks.

1 Like

That cuff is gorgeous!! Good haul!

The cuff is one of my favorite pieces to wear on a nice night out or on the rare occasions I go into the office. The color has stayed that beautiful, vibrant color with no signs of tarnishing, like you see with other high RV jewelry. I use the black purse alot, too, on date nights…I’m probably wearing the bracelet at the same time! lol!

1 Like

The cuff is stunning! This may sound like an odd question, but I’m assuming it’s comfortable to wear, right @tinacara ? I think I might have a kind of wide wrist because when I’ve worn cuff styles in the past, it’s almost like they get stuck and don’t rotate. This may be my own personal problem :rofl:

I’m glad you mentioned the no tarnishing as well!

1 Like

@April-MSA i think it’s very comfortable to wear. I think my wrists are probably normal sized (and not smallish) and the bracelet slides a bit. I’m sure you could gently open it a bit more, too, if needed.

2 Likes

I have that bag in white and I like it well enough but it’s tricky to fit my giant phone into. I haven’t had anywhere to go yet to carry it, but I’m keeping it so far since white is out of my comfort zone but not unreasonable for me!

I would say see how comfortably it fits everything you would need for a night out, and consider if a black purse that size is a hole in your wardrobe. No sense keeping it if you have a different favorite black clutch, but it is a nice little size and black goes with almost everything, and since it’s probably not a daily wear piece I think the faux should hold up. I don’t love the feel of it, but I can hold it comfortably enough and can see it working out to take to an event!

2 Likes