Net-A-Porter Box Deal Doctor's Beauty Box

I got this deal from a Reddit group I am in. The box was originally $85 now on sale for $42.50. A member of the group just received their order and reported what was in it was even better than expected. Total value around $500. Rakuten has 2% cash back. The site tried to charge $10 shipping but customer service refunded it since the ad said it was free.

The kit contains:

1. MZ Skin’s 'Hydra-Bright Golden Eye Treatment Mask - the ad makes it look like a single set of masks but someone today reported getting a full 5 pack valued at $105
  2. Dr Sebagh’s 'Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream - 5 tubes is $240 so 1 tube would be valued at $48
  3. 111SKIN’s 'NAC Y2 Recovery Mask - 2.5 ml is $160 so 1 ml is about $64 value
  4. Royal Fern’s 'Phytoactive Anti-Aging Cream 1.7 oz is $250 so 0.5 oz is around $74 value
  5. Dr. Barbara Sturm’s cult 'Glow Drops - full size $145
  6. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare’s 'Alpha Beta Exfoliating Body Treatment - again this looks like a single but the person who received their box received a full box of 8
  • MZ Skin’s 'Hydra-Bright Golden Eye Treatment Mask’ is supercharged with Collagen, Hylauronic Acid and Seaweed to improve elasticity, minimize fine lines and reduce puffiness

• Dramatically brightening and rejuvenating, Dr Sebagh’s 'Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream’ is a shot of energy for your skin

• Rich in Antioxidants and Amino Acids, 111SKIN’s 'NAC Y2 Recovery Mask’ protects against free radicals while soothing redness and irritation

• Royal Fern’s ‘Phytoactive Anti-Aging Cream’ is enriched with a blend of natural active ingredients and Vitamins A, C and E to stimulate collagen and elastin production

• Dr. Barbara Sturm’s cult 'Glow Drops’ are formulated to deeply hydrate, refine pores and impart youthful radiance

• Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare’s 'Alpha Beta Exfoliating Body Treatment’ works to reduce the appearance of ingrown hairs, keratosis pilaris and blemishes on the body

Link to deal https://www.net-a-porter.com/en-us/shop/product/net-a-porter/beauty/beauty-sets/the-doctor-s-beauty-kit/34344356236901581

3 Likes

Yep! If you look at picture 2 it shows a side glance of the bag and you can see boxes of stuff.

1 Like

Sold out

NOT sold out. I just bought one (Thursday, 7/14 at 2pm Eastern). $42.50 + state sales tax (free shipping).

Thanks for posting this deal, Paige!

1 Like

That is so strange. It is telling me there are none available for purchase.

Very strange, indeed! This is what I see:

You’re welcome! It’s still showing as available for me too. @hpersellin maybe try a different browser? Hope you’re able to snag one.

That’s a good idea. Maybe try a different browser - I snagged the box using Google Chrome.

If that doesn’t work, another idea is try desktop instead of mobile? I used desktop.

@hpersellin Are you on the en-US site? I somehow ended up on the en-GB site at first and that one was sold out.

And thanks for helping break my willpower everyone, lol. I’ve never tried any Barbara Sturm products so I’m excited.

1 Like