New Community Initiative: Spoiler Alert 🚨

:rotating_light: Spoiler Alert! :rotating_light:

Do you love hunting down spoilers as soon as they’re released? We want to see them! Collect those spoilers and share them in this thread. The top three spoiler scouts will win a prize!

Here are the rules:

:eight_pointed_black_star: Subscription boxes of all shapes and sizes are fair game.
:eight_pointed_black_star: Only the first post for a given spoiler counts, so be quick!
:eight_pointed_black_star: Spoilers must be posted in this thread, the title must be clear, and the information must be accurate.
:eight_pointed_black_star: Valid entries must contain a screenshot or link to the spoiler. Please provide as much information as you can about what the spoiler is and where you found it.
:eight_pointed_black_star: Each verified submission will count as one entry. Participants with the highest number of entries will win.
:eight_pointed_black_star: All forum community members (including community mods) are welcome to participate. MSA employees, contractors, writers, and team mods are not eligible to win.
:eight_pointed_black_star: This contest begins now and runs through February.

So what counts as a spoiler?

A spoiler is:

:+1: The full contents of a subscription box.
:+1: A single item reveal.
:+1: Customization option reveals.
:+1: Guest curator reveals.
:+1: An announcement that a box will feature a particular brand.

A spoiler is not:

:-1: A theme reveal.
:-1: An announcement that a box will have or exceed a particular value.
:-1: A menu from a meal kit or food subscription.
:-1: An unboxing or review of a box or item that has already been posted or spoiled. For example, if we know all the possible choice items for FabFitFun, a picture of your box with the actual items does not count as a spoiler.
:-1: A full box reveal (after the first initial reveal) for a subscription with variations. For example, for a subscription like Ipsy where not every subscriber receives the same thing, only the first posted box reveal counts.
:-1: Anything from a digital subscription. New shows on Netflix, guest trainers on a workout app, new albums on Spotify… nothing digital counts towards this initiative.

Prizes

We’re giving away prizes to February’s top three spoiler contributors.

:1st_place_medal: First place will win a $100 gift card to use towards the subscription of their choice.
:2nd_place_medal: Second place will win a $50 gift card to use towards the subscription of their choice.
:3rd_place_medal: Third place will win a $25 gift card to use towards the subscription of their choice.

Official contest rules can be found here.

11 Likes

Here are the 5 Book of the Month books for February. Received this in an e-mail this morning.

5 Likes

Here are the February contents of the Allure Box for Amazon Subscribers.

2 Likes

Boxycharm Coupon/New Subscriber Gifts:

1 Like

AIA Beauty Bundle AIAxJasonWu spoilers here!

3 Likes

Trendmood Volume 14 First Product Reveal

Was going to make this a separate post, but only 3 in a row are allowed so here are a couple of questions I have:
Do things like member exclusive discounts count?
For example Allure just announced a member exclusive discount for Sunday Riley Light Hearted Sunscreen, available to members for $20 instead of $35

What about, say, Allure announcing a new box in the vein of their K-Beauty box?
What about FFF Edit sale spoilers?
(I don’t have intel on either of those at the moment, but I know those types of things come out frequently and are generally reported on MSA)

3 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if anyone knows this, but Dermwarehouse started a monthly subscription box in October called ‘Parks Picks’. I’ve been subscribing for $26/month, but it’s now $30/month. (They always have promo codes if you search online.)

The February 2022 box includes-

They also throw in a couple of skincare samples with each order, including their subscription box.

Shipping is free and FAST! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Full details for Parks Picks February Box below:

SkinMedica Instant Bright Eye Cream (0.5 FL. OZ.) – This brightening eye cream from SkinMedica instantly improves the appearance of the delicate eye area and works over time to minimize wrinkles, fine lines, and under-eye puffiness.

Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel (0.5 FL. OZ.) – An exfoliating peeling gel that visibly sloughs off dead skin and works below the surface of the skin to exfoliate with multi-action enzymes.

EltaMD PM Therapy Facial Moisturizer (0.5 FL. OZ.) – A nighttime moisturizer that soothes, hydrates, and repairs the skin with ceramides, niacinamide, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptides.

Elon Nail Conditioner (0.35 OZ.) – A hydrating nail conditioner that heals and repairs cracking, splitting, peeling, thin, brittle or difficult to grow nails.

ClarityRX Glimmer of Hope Facial Oil (0.5 OZ.) – A plant-based, botanical oil blend that works to keep skin looking smooth and supple, with a healthy, naturally-radiant glow.

MDSolarSciences Wash Away Cleanser (0.25 FL. OZ.) – An oil cleanser that gently exfoliates as it washes away makeup, impurities and sunscreens. It cleanses pores without stripping skin’s moisture barrier.

Dermalogica Sensitive Skin Care Trio – A perfect skincare kit for those with sensitive skin!

5 Likes

Thanks for the questions! We’ll count FFF Edit sale spoilers, but not the others. New box announcements and exclusive discounts fall more in the “news” category, I think. Any additional questions, just let me know!

2 Likes

This is the Spring box spoiler for GQ. I have the entire spoilers but not sure how to post them. BOX

1 Like

@Lindsey-MSA I am trying to add more spoilers but a message comes up saying I already posted three times.
Note: I was able to edit the previous comments to add a spoiler.

1 Like

Is it the picture of the backpack? If so, it’s showing up for me!

I have been searching forever Spring Orly Color Pass. Saw on Reddit.

1 Like

I got these in my email but used the website spoilers for Pura Visa Bracelet club.

2 Likes

Here are the remaining GQ spoilers.

Custom notebook
Full size Yeouth serum, la roche body wash, Origins treatment lotion and Sheamoisture shampoo.
Hair pomade and Mighty patch not full size. $214 value

1 Like

March Boxycharm choice spoilers in email and on site

1 Like

Smartass and sass spoiler 1:

This month’s first sneak peek is the “Life Doesn’t Get Any Butter Than This” popcorn bowl from Smartass & Sass!

The highlights:

• Collapsable for easy storage

• Microwave SAFE!

• Silicone

• Always handy for your next movie night!

2 Likes

Smartass and sass spoiler 2:

This month’s second sneak peek is the Sassy Cookie Cutters from Smartass & Sass!

This is a hand drawn set of 3 delicate cookie cutters bound to mold some sass into your sweets. Make sure they’re all floured up so the dough is a GO and not a… oh no!⁠

2 Likes

Not sure if this counts…

Smartass and sass-
Spoiler of Feburary box contents:

Box subscribers will be getting:

• Popcorn bowl (SPOILER)

• Cookie cutters (SECOND SPOILER)

• Bottle topper :champagne:

• Tasty treat

• Under-eye energy

• Face sculpting took

• Tasty treat topping

• Feet treatment

Warm comfort drink

• AND a sassy themed shirt for BIG box subscribers!
2 Likes