Too cute! Always love Kawaii box!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Bunny! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Full reveal of journee box, from email.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Gramma in a box for March. St. Patrick’s day theme. Candy treat is crispy pot of gold and 12 sugar cookies. From website

Cubscription by Build-a-bear. Winter box ships in February. Stuffed penguin, tic-tac-toe game, shirt, socks, mug. $29.99 plus shipping. Comes out 4 times a year. From website.
The Bikini Bottom box. Meme-bob. Apparel. First spoiler. Ships in April. The Nick box is Spring Showers and has a yellow bucket hat
from website.

Awesome blanket! Thank you for sharing. I didn’t know this box existed. I may look into joining so if you benefit from referrals, please let me know,

@woodall1880 I don’t have any connections with the boxes. I am just having fun searching for spoilers and letting the forum enjoy them.

Full reveal of February’s Glossy Box (from email).

2 Likes

March SinglesSwag
Concrete planter,bracelets,KAR mascara, Cosmos serum, cookies, skin chemists day cream, Millie Jacobs essential oil

1 Like

Simply Earth-February box. All about skincare this month. From website

Be kind Ellen Spring box- Kendra Scott necklace, Tarte Amazonian blush, Tarte ego mascara, cookies, gold coffee, ettitudes wellness set
Also website says extra item of Aceology ice globe or Hamilton Perkins laptop pouch. $54.99
from Teadrops
New February tea+chat box. 16 drops, four varieties-vanilla white tea, hello kitty strawberry matcha, Thai tea and unsweetened hibiscus glow tea. $25 a month free shipping. This box says some customer favorites and newly launched, best sellers. Free gift now. Reusable stainless steel straw and boba pack.

Earthlove Spring box Spoiler #2. Cleaning strips from instagram post

Fruit for thought limited edition fantasy garden themed box. Note: this will not start a subscription. It is a special box. $79.99-9 items in the box. From email.
. March Fruit For Thought spoiler. Surfs up candle. From email

Lori Wellness March box
Mindful mix cards-deck of 72 cards-3 categories of breathing, meditation, stretching. Mangata Apothecary foot scrub. From ayearofsubboxes

Hush big Book Box- new one👏🏻
Newly released rom com book, a treat or snack, and 3-5 curated items.
Knitted stud earrings, heart pillar candle, green tea lavender brittle, corked backed coasters, ocean spray body scrub and trinket tray. $84.99 and $8.99CAD to US. Free shipping in Canada.
. Trove. Spring box Honolulu, Hawaii
$129.99 + shipping. From website and instagram. Travel the works with this box.

Bombay&Cedar Spring Lifestyle Spoiler #4. Pick Geo Class Carafe, set of two mugs or insulated water bottle.

March Boxyluxe. Choice spoilers. From subboxy

According to Hellosubscription this is a Margot Elena Spring box spoiler given to them.

Walmart Spring spoilers from website. $6.98 per season

Mom Things Winter box. Order by 2-27
Ships ever other month.
Starry eye google mask, dishwasher sign, red satin headband, beanie and star stud earrings. From Cratejoy. $39.99

Canadian Beauty Box the Spring box. Comes out quarterly. $59.99Annual $209.95 contains 9 Canadian brands. Ships to USA also

Earthlove Spring spoiler from their instagram
A1A March. Keys soulcare. Promise serum
Alltrue Spring-umbrella, water jug,blanket,pan

TILI Multi-category 11 piece box. $49.00 qvc website
Cult Beauty- the curl edit from email. 45 pounds

. The oil control edit and the thickening edit hair care boxes. All same price.
AIA 2nd spoiler Reviving Aura Mist from keys soulcare. Their Instagram says 6 products.

Alltrue update. I noticed these two choices from my email with the pan, blanket and water bottle. No umbrella is shown for choice one.
Fruit for thought March spoiler. My email says 8 boxes left.

Pusheen spring box.

1 Like

3rd spoiler AIA Beauty. The comforting balm. From their Instagram

Golden Cleanser for AIA March from instagram.
March So Susan Color Curate. Skin pristine, chia pudding, suer matte shade, pavlova palette. From hellosubscription
spoiler #5 Radiant eye care AIA beauty March

Revolve Will you be my bridesmaid box. Preorder ships 3-12-3-22. $75. 9 items
Vita Glow 6 day collagen pack, Gisou hair oil, Summer Fridays vanilla lip balm, touchland power mist,patchology rose sheet mask slip hair ties, candle, wind glass
I wanted to say from their website and this is a one off box. They have many more listed but not monthly sub.
March Book of the Month picksThe Cartographers, Dating Dr. Dill, The Paris apartment, The Unsinkable Greta James, Tell me everything l, The Verifers, The book of cold cases

Vellabox March spoilers,Hardeman Home-Penthouse, Fresh Linen, Love Affair and Nightfall. Bonus items is Scentbird perfume from website

. AIA #6. Be luminous powder exfoliator. From Instagram

Smartass and Sass. Glass spray bottle and resistance bands for March
. Earthlove spoiler#4. From their Instagram

Aww I love Keys skincare!

For Amazon subscribers:

I know it isn’t eligible for the contest but I wanted to share.

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in this Spoiler initiative. You all truly went above and beyond! I will tally submissions today and announce the winners here in the thread. Shall we do this again this month? Stay tuned!

2 Likes

I would be happy to do it again.

1 Like

I am pleased to announce the winners of February’s Spoiler Post Initiative:

:1st_place_medal: @ebbgirls
:2nd_place_medal: @Kate.Kemp
:3rd_place_medal: @shannonleighcolley

Well done!! Winners, please send me a PM with the email address where you’d like your prize sent. Please also specify if you’d like your gift card to: Amazon, Sephora, Target, or Visa.

This initiative will continue next month. Keep an eye out for the announcement, going live today!

1 Like

Great job ladies! You did amazing! I slacked off!