Oops, I got engaged. Ring pictures and video below ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I mentioned it in a review and a commenter said they wanted to see it! If rings arenโ€™t your thing, I totally get that too. But here she is!

3 Likes

Very pretty!

1 Like

Thank you!

@Jessica-MSA congratulations to you. The ring is beautiful.

1 Like

Aww congratulations! That ring is gorgeous, love it!

1 Like

Your ring is really beautiful. Congrats! โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆBut now can we talk about those tacos?!? I meanโ€ฆ :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats @Jessica-MSA. Very pretty ring!

1 Like

Those tacos were so good! Would happily have some right now :sweat_smile:

Congrats! Beautiful, classic ring!

1 Like

This was actually Cโ€™s favorite setting (I preferred a different one, but now I canโ€™t imagine having a different one and love it dearly), and when he used the words โ€œclassicโ€ and โ€œelegantโ€ to describe it (we had gone to Brilliant Earth to look at rings and see what styles we liked and what we were thinking and then were talking about it after) I got warm butterflies

@Jessica-MSA Congratulations! :ring::tada::confetti_ball:
The ring is classic & beautiful.

So glad you werenโ€™t disappointed itโ€™s a big milestone.

1 Like

It was a very sweet moment! There was actually a professional photographer there and Iโ€™m really excited to see those photos. One of the cute things was that since the guys were graduating from a schoolhouse, along with taking photos of the men and their families they were also getting solo shots. C asked me before the solo shot was taken, so then he had to compose himself even though he had also cried in order for the photo.

Congratulations Jessica!

And FYI - Iโ€™ll be expecting some wedding dress photos, too! :wink:

2 Likes

Agreed :+1::grin::heart:

1 Like

How exciting! Your ring is lovely and I love your mani too.

1 Like

Oh dear, I will not lie Iโ€™m actually already stressed about that.

We have a trip planned in December to meet my sister in minneapolis so hopefully we can find something I can feel both comfortable and beautiful in. Itโ€™ll be my mom, sister, aunt, cousin, and one of my best friends, so it should at least be a fun time.

Congratulations!!! Your ring is so pretty.

1 Like

Thank you Angela!

Ahh, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll find something that is beautiful and compliments you. Iโ€™m not sure about comfortable though, lol.

You are going to be such a beautiful bride!

1 Like