Pay it Forward!

Whew!! Those are some nice goodies - I would go for the Emergen-C but I can’t do raspberry. Hope someone can love these!

Reminder that we do have a couple of other things up for grabs…

• set of invisibobble scrunchies, and
  • a honey & orange blossom Beekman lip balm
1 Like

I’d like to offer up a full size Color Club nail polish named Clickbait. It’s a medium blue

2 Likes

Okay, no one is jumping in to claim anything, so I’m going to hop in and get this party started!

I’ll claim:

• Emergen-C Gummies, Immune + with Vitamin D, Raspberry (45 gummies)

@Sherri, I’ll reach out with my shipping details.

I’m offering up three BOTM books. (You’re welcome to claim one, two, or all three of them.) All are in good condition, but heads up that PWMOV’s jacket is just a little crinkled from being tossed into my pool bag. :slight_smile:

1. People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry

Poppy and Alex. Alex and Poppy. They have nothing in common. She’s a wild child; he wears khakis. She has insatiable wanderlust; he prefers to stay home with a book. And somehow, ever since a fateful car share home from college many years ago, they are the very best of friends. For most of the year they live far apart—she’s in New York City, and he’s in their small hometown—but every summer, for a decade, they have taken one glorious week of vacation together. Until two years ago, when they ruined everything. They haven’t spoken since. Poppy has everything she should want, but she’s stuck in a rut. When someone asks when she was last truly happy, she knows, without a doubt, it was on that ill-fated, final trip with Alex. And so, she decides to convince her best friend to take one more vacation together—lay everything on the table, make it all right. Miraculously, he agrees. Now she has a week to fix everything. If only she can get around the one big truth that has always stood quietly in the middle of their seemingly perfect relationship. What could possibly go wrong?

2. The Night Swim by Megan Goldin

After the first season of her true crime podcast became an overnight sensation and set an innocent man free, Rachel Krall is now a household name―and the last hope for thousands of people seeking justice. But she’s used to being recognized for her voice, not her face. Which makes it all the more unsettling when she finds a note on her car windshield, addressed to her, begging for help.The small town of Neapolis is being torn apart by a devastating rape trial. The town’s golden boy, a swimmer destined for Olympic greatness, has been accused of raping a high school student, the beloved granddaughter of the police chief. Under pressure to make Season Three a success, Rachel throws herself into interviewing and investigating―but the mysterious letters keep showing up in unexpected places. Someone is following her, and she won’t stop until Rachel finds out what happened to her sister twenty-five years ago. Officially, Jenny Stills tragically drowned, but the letters insists she was murdered―and when Rachel starts asking questions, nobody seems to want to answer. The past and present start to collide as Rachel uncovers startling connections between the two cases that will change the course of the trial and the lives of everyone involved.

3. Lock Every Door by Riley Sager

No visitors. No nights spent away from the apartment. No disturbing the other residents, all of whom are rich or famous or both. These are the only rules for Jules Larsen’s new job as an apartment sitter at the Bartholomew, one of Manhattan’s most high-profile and mysterious buildings. Recently heartbroken and just plain broke, Jules is taken in by the splendor of her surroundings and accepts the terms, ready to leave her past life behind. As she gets to know the residents and staff of the Bartholomew, Jules finds herself drawn to fellow apartment sitter Ingrid, who comfortingly, disturbingly reminds her of the sister she lost eight years ago. When Ingrid confides that the Bartholomew is not what it seems and the dark history hidden beneath its gleaming facade is starting to frighten her, Jules brushes it off as a harmless ghost story … until the next day, when Ingrid disappears. Searching for the truth about Ingrid’s disappearance, Jules digs deeper into the Bartholomew’s dark past and into the secrets kept within its walls. Her discovery that Ingrid is not the first apartment sitter to go missing at the Bartholomew pits Jules against the clock as she races to unmask a killer, expose the building’s hidden past, and escape the Bartholomew before her temporary status becomes permanent.

5 Likes

@kkkwells I’d love the Beekman lip balm.
I have a Margot Elena Let them Eat Cake balm to pay forward.

2 Likes

So glad you can make use of them! I’ll get them packed up and scheduled for USPS pickup tomorrow, and message you the tracking #.

1 Like

I’ll claim the book, “lock every door” because it sounds super interesting!

I’m offering 3 items from Fortune Cookie Soap box, AS A SET. Full disclosure: I opened the soaps to smell them.

“Moon Princess” fortune cookie soap: scent- For Love and Justice, the pretty sailor suited soldier Sailor Moon! Jelly-filled donuts, bubblegum, cotton candy, and lemon drops.

“Bigger On The Inside” bar soap: juicy blackberries smashed with garden fresh herbs and bright citrus."

“Fish Fingers & Custard” body milk: cake batter accord with fluffy whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon Sugar."

These are going as a SET, to make shipping a little easier, so please claim the whole set and offer something to the next person. :heartpulse:

You’ve got it! Your book will be in the mail soon!

1 Like

I would love the book People we meet on Vacation @Lindsey-MSA

1 Like

@angelatrupo I will get the Beekman lip balm shipped to you! Thanks

1 Like

Can you message me your address?

It’s yours! PM me your address, and I’ll drop it in the mail this week.

Anyone up for a bit of sass?
*contains profanity

1 Like

That’s so kind of you to offer! I got one too and I know I’ll never wear it, either LOL But that box is great!

I’m not sure if I can even say the name of the box it came from on these PG-13 forums!

@Lindsey-MSA can we say the box name?

Nail duo up for grabs. 1 Polish and 1 set of nail adhesives

3 Likes

I think the name of the sub is okay. It’s covered on the MSA feed, so I feel like it’s fine to green light it here.

1 Like

I thought I’d give a round up of what’s left to claim:

Invisibobble Set
Smarty Pants Vitamin - Women’s
Smarty Pants Vitamin - Kid’s
Color Club Nail Polish in Clickbait
BOTM: The Night Swim
Margot Elena Let Them Eat Cake Balm
3 item set from Fortune Cookie Soap
Smartass & Sass Necklace
Nail Duo - Polish & Adhesives

Let me know if I missed anything or made any mistakes!

4 Likes

what color is that polish??

I have a Malin + Goetz Almond Hand Treatment up for grabs

2 Likes

@shar if no one has claimed the invisibobble I would love them.

1 Like

I’ll take the cake balm! Ty!

1 Like