• Nest
  • Vellabox
  • Margot Elena
  • DL&Co
  • Honest Company
  • Voluspa
  • Other (Let us know below!)

0 voters

So many amazing candles have been included in boxes, but my favorite of all time has to be the Missoni Home Laguna scented one from Popsugar. And anything from La Lueur! I know a few boxes have included those over time.

1 Like

I must say nothing beats my Aldi Candles. They do not come in a box but get delivered with my groceries. They are do inexspensive it’s nuts.

1 Like

I LOVED the PopUp candles from Oui Please.

1 Like

I still have a couple of the forest lump ones. The scent is amazing.

Alright, so here’s my candle stash (most are from Bath and Body Works, but there are some sub box items). When DL&Co went out, they had the most amazing mystery boxes ever!!! I’ve got one burning now. I definitely regret not buying more, but I think they were like $50 or so. My other favorite was a Frostbeard Studio candle called reading at the cafe, and it came from OwlCrate. It smells like chocolate and coffee :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@anDreama i love your candle stash! My candles are kind of scattered all over, but I keep them in their packaging until I burn them. I love most otherland candles but their candles haven’t appeared in a box yet. I’m sharing photos anyway.

This is the set my boyfriend for me for Christmas from them.

And I went a little crazy during the recent sephora Presidents’ Day sale because a lot of the scents were 25% off. Oops.

2 Likes

I’m savoring the last two DL candles i received from one of their mystery boxes. One is sitting next to my bed and I don’t even need to burn it… the fragrance is so subtle but smells so good. My sister actually complimented whatever scent booster i was using to wash my bedding when i later realized it was the candle. Lolol.

I get so excited when they stock their candles with the wood wicks.

And how could i forget the pretty skulls on the outside of the DL candles!

2 Likes

Oh, yeah… this one made me feel like a high roller. I loved the vessel, too. So pretty.

1 Like

I finally started to burn those skull ones! They just feel so elegant that I never wanted to use them up :joy: I received a GIANT one when they went out, and it’s so gorgeous. I do need to light it, and the scalloped bowl will be a great for storing dust when the candle is done! Haha

1 Like