Poll: Which celebrity chef would you most like to see guest curate a meal kit menu? 🥗

Which celebrity chef would you most like to see guest curate a meal kit menu? :green_salad:
  • Gordon Ramsay
  • Ina Garden
  • Wolfgang Puck
  • Carla Hall
  • Marcus Samuelsson
  • Guy Fieri
  • Rachael Ray
  • David Chang
  • Someone else (let us know below!)

0 voters

1 Like

I absolutely adore Gordon Ramsay. Plus he’s very careful about what he endorses. So if he puts his name on a meal kit, I believe it will be fabulous!

4 Likes

That’s a great idea!

1 Like

Rick Bayless

3 Likes

Love me some Gordon Ramsey,! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think I would want Gordon Ramsay for a more gourmet type brand, Guy Fieri for a quick/comfort dinners box, and Ina Garten for wine :wine_glass:

2 Likes

I can’t believe there’s no Bobby Flay or Alex Guarnaschelli. Like Lindsey?!

1 Like

Okay, so I’ll give you Alex Guarnaschelli. She is a delight, and her recipes are legit. But Bobby Flay? Personally? Not really a fan.

tumblr_6d82a30402b9372e4bed972d90d7a6b1_97b9eaf1_500

Yes!!!

@Lindsey-MSA bobby flay comes a little overly cocky sometimes in my opinion.

1 Like

Where is the subscription box where I get to hang out with Ina Garten at her house while she teaches me how to cook and garden, and we drink fun cocktails? I need that, please and thanks. :joy:

I wanted to mention is Jamie Oliver still around? I must admit I only heard of 5 off the list.

1 Like

I think so! Fun fact for those who don’t know, Jamie Oliver’s children all have kooky nature names: Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo, Petal Blossom Rainbow, Buddy Bear, and River Rocket. :cherry_blossom: :sunflower:

1 Like

Ummm where can I sign up for this? I have a blank check ready. :rofl:

2 Likes

I voted for Gordan Ramsay… I also think it would be cool to have The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond… I have cooked a lot of her recipes… They are not as Gourmet but like every day food…

3 Likes

Oooo this is a good one! A Ree Drummond meal box would be awesome.

1 Like

This poll is being featured in the feed today! Thanks to everyone who voted!

Make sure to cast your vote in this week’s poll : Which bath time indulgence would you be most excited to see in a sub box?

1 Like