Poll: which of these celebrity subscription boxes would you sign up for in a heartbeat, no spoilers necessary?

Which of these celebrity subscription boxes would you sign up for in a heartbeat, no spoilers necessary?

• Cutting-edge health and wellness from Gwyneth Paltrow
  • A box to help you alienate acquaintances and lose friends from Larry David
  • Family-oriented items with a side of sass from Ryan Reynolds + Blake Lively
  • Lifestyle items from the Kardashians
  • Cool and trendy finds from Zendaya + Tom Holland
  • A sport and cooking mashup subscription from Steph + Ayesha Curry
  • Hilarious weirdness from Pete Davidson
  • None of the above
  • All of the above

0 voters

1 Like

TBQH I’m not sure who Larry David is but if it was like $5 I might be down because that sounds funny.

In general a celeb name as a solo thing is going to be a major turn off since I generally expect celebrity branded items to be lesser quality, and sub boxes often already get cheaply made versions of things so I’m not likely to risk the cheap version of the cheap version

I don’t mind so much when an established brand puts out something with a celeb attached, like Ipsy GBX, (although if a Kardashian has put their name directly on it I will run the other way, sorry ipsy :joy:)

There are a few exceptions, but they’re already established brands that I trust decently well, like if Rhianna did a Fenty subscription I might be in, or if Selena Gomez did a Rare Beauty subscription

But that would depend a lot on price point, subscriptions are about value to me and a celeb name often inflates the msrp but decreases the quality

Larry David FTW! :rofl:

1 Like

Oh my… you must be young. Most recently he portrayed Bernie Sanders on SNL.

4 Likes

He’s most famous for Curb Your Enthusiasm, but essentially he’s known for being a misanthropic curmudgeon… in the funniest way possible.

giphy

4 Likes

Ah him lol, I do know who he is. I am young, but I’m also just bad at pop culture :joy:
Yeah if the price point was low enough I would be into a box from him if it was cheap

1 Like

I think I want to spend my money on other boxes.

3 Likes

Lifestyle from the Kardashians because I can trust that it will be fancy and boujie

1 Like

I’m surprised the Kardashians or Jenners don’t already have a box now that I think about it. I would immediately subscribe to any Chrissy Teigen box, I know she’s a little controversial now but I love her cookbooks and kitchen stuff. I’m pretty sure I got her first book from either the swap site or a box, but I can’t remember.

Oh what about a box from Chip & Joanna Gaines?!

I’d sign my mom and myself up without a single spoiler. I love their style and their items are always of a good quality.

4 Likes

Ohhhh this is a good one!

1 Like

@mandi her first book came in the pop sugar must have box!

I’d need spoilers for a first box by all the above. But if that Chip and Joanna Magnolia box became a reality, take my money! Great idea @Kate.Kemp :blush:

2 Likes

Okay a magnolia box I would totally be into at the right price! I don’t absolutely adore them, but I do like a lot of their work and their style is great!

3 Likes

I’ve always thought a Bravo Real Housewives box would be fun. It could be a mix of their own products and things they suggest.

2 Likes

welcome to the forum @amiradyer!

I wouldn’t be surprised if their team had this in the works… I bet the Rhee Drummond’s team is trying to figure out a food sub box too.

2 Likes

Oh this is a great idea! How does this not already exist?

This poll is being featured in the feed today! Thanks to everyone who voted, and a special shout out to @Kate.Kemp @comedytragedy @mandi and @amiradyer for joining the conversation and showing their fave celebs some love! Your suggestions are all featured in the post:

Make sure to cast your vote in this week’s poll: Which item would you love to see featured in one of your subscriptions this spring?

4 Likes

@Lindsey-MSA I clicked the link for this week’s poll but it says it doesn’t exist or is private. Just wanted you to know.

1 Like