Poll: which of these celebrity subscription boxes would you sign up for in a heartbeat, no spoilers necessary?

Oh my… you must be young. Most recently he portrayed Bernie Sanders on SNL.

4 Likes

He’s most famous for Curb Your Enthusiasm, but essentially he’s known for being a misanthropic curmudgeon… in the funniest way possible.

giphy

4 Likes

Ah him lol, I do know who he is. I am young, but I’m also just bad at pop culture :joy:
Yeah if the price point was low enough I would be into a box from him if it was cheap

1 Like

I think I want to spend my money on other boxes.

3 Likes

Lifestyle from the Kardashians because I can trust that it will be fancy and boujie

1 Like

I’m surprised the Kardashians or Jenners don’t already have a box now that I think about it. I would immediately subscribe to any Chrissy Teigen box, I know she’s a little controversial now but I love her cookbooks and kitchen stuff. I’m pretty sure I got her first book from either the swap site or a box, but I can’t remember.

Oh what about a box from Chip & Joanna Gaines?!

I’d sign my mom and myself up without a single spoiler. I love their style and their items are always of a good quality.

4 Likes

Ohhhh this is a good one!

1 Like

@mandi her first book came in the pop sugar must have box!

I’d need spoilers for a first box by all the above. But if that Chip and Joanna Magnolia box became a reality, take my money! Great idea @Kate.Kemp :blush:

2 Likes

Okay a magnolia box I would totally be into at the right price! I don’t absolutely adore them, but I do like a lot of their work and their style is great!

3 Likes

I’ve always thought a Bravo Real Housewives box would be fun. It could be a mix of their own products and things they suggest.

2 Likes

welcome to the forum @amiradyer!

I wouldn’t be surprised if their team had this in the works… I bet the Rhee Drummond’s team is trying to figure out a food sub box too.

2 Likes

Oh this is a great idea! How does this not already exist?

This poll is being featured in the feed today! Thanks to everyone who voted, and a special shout out to @Kate.Kemp @comedytragedy @mandi and @amiradyer for joining the conversation and showing their fave celebs some love! Your suggestions are all featured in the post:

Make sure to cast your vote in this week’s poll: Which item would you love to see featured in one of your subscriptions this spring?

4 Likes

@Lindsey-MSA I clicked the link for this week’s poll but it says it doesn’t exist or is private. Just wanted you to know.

1 Like

Oh my, thank you for the heads up!! (I was wondering why no one was voting…) It should be good to go now!

2 Likes

What an awesome poll. Love the choices. I really enjoy getting cute and quirky household decor and innovative stationary goodies in my subscription boxes! And of course beauty items, but I prefer the sample sizes of beauty items as opposed to the full size versions.

1 Like

These aren’t really celebrity boxes, but boxes from TV shows, books, or networks:

1. The Home Edit box
  2. HGTV Box
  3. Oprah’s Box
  4. The Bachelorette Box (similar to Singles Swag)
  5. Food Network Box
1 Like