Saturday Streams

I’ve never heard of this show but sounds very interesting, thank you for recommendation, I will check it out, I haven’t been into any new shows recently so I’ve been looking for something that might grab my interest :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of my most beloved songs of all time is Good Grief :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

@Juliya I just stumbled onto it and it’s great. The first episode is movie length (like 90mins) but it’s so well done!

The other show I’d recommend looking into is “Forever.” It’s another older (but not old) show that I stumbled onto and it’s quite literally become my favorite TV show.

Forever:

Synopsis:
A 200-year-old man works in the New York City Morgue trying to find a key to unlock the curse of his immortality.

IMDB clips & reviews

@April-MSA if you thought the other guy was cute, this one is to die for! He even has a lovely Welsh accent! LOL

2 Likes

Ooh. I just watched the trailer for Forever, and it looks like something I could get excited about! I’ve never heard of it.

1 Like

It’s so, so good! My degree is in TV. So I’ve watched A LOT. But FOREVER is by far the best show I’ve seen. Unfortunately it didn’t get picked up for a second season so there are only 22 episodes. But each one is fabulous!

1 Like

Forever looks fun! I just downloaded the CW app, and I’m putting it on now.

When it comes to music, my tastes are pretty niche. I’m very into downtempo and chillwave. Currently in a (years long) mood where I can’t get enough synth. In case anyone else digs that retro futuristic sound, my obsession of the moment is The Midnight.

200w

1 Like

I just started Yellowjackets this weekend, has anyone been watching? I’ve been bingeing comedies since Succession ended and this is the first drama I’ve watched since then-it’s so good!

1 Like

I just saw a post about Yellowjackets, it’s gotten really great reviews. Any sort of Lord of The Flies concept (though I’m sure there’s a lot more nuanced in the series) has always intrigued me.

Hence why that movie The Beach still haunts me 20 years later :ghost:

1 Like

What’s everyone streaming this week?

I started watching Euphoria, and I have to say that I’m enjoying it. Pretty dark stuff, but Zendaya is fantastic. I also checked out Forever. (Thanks for the recommendation, @Kate.Kemp!) It’s super fun and very Sherlock-esque.

1 Like

I started watching Forever as well!! Also thinking it is Sherlock-esque! Really enjoying it so far. Thanks @Kate.Kemp

1 Like

I started the Morning Show yesterday and ended up sitting there and bingeing like 5 hours in a row. I’m not the biggest Jennifer Aniston fan either, but I loved her in The Good Girl like 15 years ago and I’m loving her in this.

2 Likes

I’m rewatching Gravity Falls! Interesting but not too deep which is where I’m at right now

Need to get back to The Good Place though, I saw seasons 1 and 2 before 3 and 4 came out, and I think I need to watch again from the beginning and get through all of it but I just haven’t been in exactly the right mood for it even though I know I’ll love it!

1 Like

Has anyone seen previews for Murderville yet? Looks so good…

1 Like

It’s that time of the week again! What are you streaming?

I’m currently rewatching Party Down. I just found out they’re doing a reboot, and I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED.

c00l

We’re enjoying Lost in Space.

And rewatching Psych with the kids. :slight_smile:

Finally watched the first episode of Ted Lasso last night. Might have to watch more tonight. It made me laugh a lot!

2 Likes

Ok I’m WAAAAAY late to the party; I just started 24!

Kiefer Southerland is HOT!

1 Like