Saturday Streams

What’s everyone streaming this week?

I started watching Euphoria, and I have to say that I’m enjoying it. Pretty dark stuff, but Zendaya is fantastic. I also checked out Forever. (Thanks for the recommendation, @Kate.Kemp!) It’s super fun and very Sherlock-esque.

1 Like

I started watching Forever as well!! Also thinking it is Sherlock-esque! Really enjoying it so far. Thanks @Kate.Kemp

1 Like

I started the Morning Show yesterday and ended up sitting there and bingeing like 5 hours in a row. I’m not the biggest Jennifer Aniston fan either, but I loved her in The Good Girl like 15 years ago and I’m loving her in this.

2 Likes

I’m rewatching Gravity Falls! Interesting but not too deep which is where I’m at right now

Need to get back to The Good Place though, I saw seasons 1 and 2 before 3 and 4 came out, and I think I need to watch again from the beginning and get through all of it but I just haven’t been in exactly the right mood for it even though I know I’ll love it!

1 Like

Has anyone seen previews for Murderville yet? Looks so good…

1 Like

It’s that time of the week again! What are you streaming?

I’m currently rewatching Party Down. I just found out they’re doing a reboot, and I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED.

c00l

We’re enjoying Lost in Space.

And rewatching Psych with the kids. :slight_smile:

Finally watched the first episode of Ted Lasso last night. Might have to watch more tonight. It made me laugh a lot!

2 Likes

Ok I’m WAAAAAY late to the party; I just started 24!

Kiefer Southerland is HOT!

1 Like