Secret Cupid Reveal Thread!

Did you participate in the Secret Cupid exchange?

Show off your goodies in this thread!

7 Likes

I didn’t participate this round but I can’t wait to see what everyone got!

5 Likes

I am bummed I missed this one. I saw it when it was first posted and put it on my to-do list to fill out the application for it but had a terribly busy last week and some change and just wasn’t able to complete it, sadly. But I hope all you guys that did take part had a blast!!

1 Like

I filled out the questionnaire but never recieved the info to send anyone anything.

Hi @eltorro76! I just took a peek at the signups form, and I see that you signed up to participate on January 24th. Unfortunately, signups closed on January 21st, and I didn’t see your entry in time to match you. I’m sorry we missed you this time around. I hope you had a lovely Valentine’s/Galentine’s Day!

2 Likes

Wew I don’t see any reveals so I get to start!

My secret Cupid was @Kate.Kemp and here is a photo…not very detailed, but a photo :joy:

Kate really knocked it out of the park for me - she really took my notes into consideration and personalized my gift :pleading_face::point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

She packed in rose gold stationery items (one of my favorite colors), some manicure favorites, like a new set of tools, a set of masks (that I have no idea how to use but I will figure it out!), and some of my followed items on the swap site. She also got me a corgi (AND BOBA) face mask - SUPER CUTE, and I love it. I literally just did my nails on Sunday before I opened the box yesterday, so I will be waiting to do my next manicure, but I can’t wait!

After I opened Kate’s super creative, thoughtful, and personalized gift to me, I feel like maybe I didn’t do as great a job for her as I thought I did :neutral_face: Kate, I hope you’re not disappointed!

Thank you for the experience, and I have definitely put it in the back of my mind to be more creative next time :sweat::heart:

5 Likes

I’m so so excited! I just opened my secret cupid gift from Shar (I accidentally sent hers to the wrong address, so i waited for her to get hers before I opened mine)!

The first thing I saw were snickers bites so I tested them (I had to, quality control). Then I opened my first wrapped gift, and it was the polaar snow cream that I had wanted so badly! I was happy right there. Everything else is just icing on the cake!!

There are so many great things, I’m overwhelmed!! Pretty Croatian chocolate, lip balms, a jeffree star palette (my first one!), floral lotions, a porcelain llama planter and even more!

And did i mention reese’s hearts!! My fav! I’ll be sharing with my mom, her name is Sharon, too!

Thank you, @shar this is the best Valentine’s day gift! I was married 10 years and he never gave me such thoughtful gifts!

7 Likes

Where are the rest of the reveals?

I wanna see what you all got!

2 Likes

This looks like a lot of fun!!

2 Likes

I have enjoyed opening my Valentines Box! My swapping partner was Rosemary! This Valentines swap was happening during a very hard time for Rosemary and her family. Thank you for your generous box of goodies, but my favorite is the Two Dollar bill and the meaning behind it. I will treasure it :heart:
![image|666x500](upload://phdyp3L8CpbOIp23aJbkxenuiUc .jpeg)
I hope you enjoy your box Also!

2 Likes

i

1 Like