Secret Cupids Gift Exchange: Signups CLOSED 💘

:heart: Secret Cupids Gift Exchange :heart:

Thanks so much to all of our swappers who signed up for the Secret Santa Exchange! Next up will be a Valentine’s Day exchange we’re calling Secret Cupids. For this exchange, you will be able to choose between two participation tiers:

#1 Secret Admirers : Curate a bespoke gift bundle for your partner inspired by their “gift bio” and followed swap items. Please spend at least $50 on your partner and curate a special gift just for them. Followed swap items are welcome, but please ensure gifts are customized and selected with them in mind. #nofiller

#2 Fun Flirtations : Assemble a fun and festive gift for your partner inspired by their “gift bio” and followed swap items. Swap items are welcome if you think they’re a good fit, but your gift should include at least $25 of additional items that you have purchased with your partner in mind.

giphy

Eligibility Requirements

:heartpulse: You must have an active swap profile.
:heartpulse: You must have completed at least 10 swaps.
:heartpulse: You must have a 98% or higher feedback rating.
:heartpulse: Those who have violated the rules of prior exchanges are not eligible to participate.

Guidelines + Rules

:orange_heart: Curate a personalized gift for your partner using their provided gift bio as a guide and their followed swap listings as inspiration.
:orange_heart: Your gift should follow the guidelines of the tier you choose.
:orange_heart: Products sent should still be in date and not within 6 months of expiring. They should also be unopened, unused, and unswatched.
:orange_heart: When you are matched with your exchange partner, you will receive their email address. Please communicate with your partner as needed to ensure a successful exchange.
:orange_heart: Please ship promptly and within the specified window. If you need to ship late, reach out to let your partner know.
:orange_heart: After you ship your gift, please provide your partner with a tracking number.
:orange_heart: We recommend shipping USPS priority mail, and you can save $$ on the shipping cost by buying your label through PayPal vs. buying it at the post office.

Timeline

:cupid: Jan 17th- signups open
:cupid: Jan 21st- signups close
:cupid: Jan 24st- matches made
:cupid: Feb 4th- shipping deadline

Signups

Disclaimer

Please note that participation in this exchange comes with risks. MSA takes steps to ensure participants meet the entry requirements, but it remains a possibility that your partner may break the rules, not ship your gift, or send something you don’t like. Your gift may also be lost in transit. By signing up to this exchange, you accept all of the risks associated with participating, not limited to those expressly listed.

4 Likes

I’m leaning fun flirtations this go round!

2 Likes

So exciting! I’m signing up. :grinning:

3 Likes

Excited! I already have a couple things set aside for valentines swap!

4 Likes

I’m so excited!

If you want in on the fun, sign up quick!!

3 Likes

Only one more day to sign up! @Swappers tagging you here for visibility. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I signed up and can’t wait! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ugh! Mines been down in forever bc we had a tree fall through our house and I stopped. Now I am so….behind. Before I can reactivate it’s have to update all of the hundreds and hundreds of items I need to add. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@shannonleighcolley, We had a tree fall on our house last August! It took forever to get everything back in order. I hope your home’s recovery is going well.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that! Ours came crashing through our bedroom! Just a pain. It’s fine. It’s just between that and my chronic illness … well, I’ve gotten behind! Lol

2 Likes

I hope nobody was hurt in your bedroom.

1 Like

Having trouble locating my ID number

Yea! I found it!

2 Likes

Okay all signed up! Can’t wait for my Secret Cupid!

2 Likes

Excellent!

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes, thank God. It came through about 5 am right before we were getting up. It literally missed the end of our bed by maybe 5 feet!

3 Likes

Just a reminder: today’s the last day to sign up!

2 Likes

That’s it, folks! Signups are now closed. Matches will be made this weekend, and send out emails on Monday with your partner’s info. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Reminder: today is the shipping deadline for Secret Cupids! If you need more time to get your gift in the mail, please send your partner a quick note to let them know their gift will be delayed.

3 Likes