Share your homemade meals here :)

I cook quite a few blue apron meals, and I always want to show someone like “look, I did a thing.” I thought it would be fun to have a thread where everyone can show the meals they made, meal-kit related or not :slight_smile:

I was proud of this dinner last night purely because I really wanted to order pizza, but I am REALLY proud of the charcuterie board I made to snack on today

I can’t wait to see what everyone is making! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yummy!!!

2 Likes

It was cooler today and I wanted to use up some pantry items that I don’t normally use in the warmer months. I made Polpette and Orzo in broth. It’s like an Italian wedding soup. I used the last of my chicken broth and orzo. I didn’t photograph it but it hit the spot.

1 Like

My friends and I did this today :yum:

2 Likes

@shar we love seafood boils here in Louisiana and that looks good :drooling_face:

No seafood boil for me- a blue apron pasta. The sauce is leaving a little something to be desired :thinking:

1 Like

I forgot I had garlic bread in the oven :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

GARLIC BREAD!!!

I would still eat it! LOL

1 Like

Nachos tonight

2 Likes

@marthalee1901 um, yum! Mind if I steal a chip or two?

2 Likes

My first Gobble!!
Artichoke Pesto Crusted Salmon and Shrimp Tacos with avacado,cabbage slaw and chimichurri.
Of course these meals were for two so I did the salmon for myself and husband and then the tacos for my son and then we all tried a taco! Didn’t have enough for my son.
Very tasty and easy! This is my
Problem with boxes. The fam eats so much that it costs $$$$$!!
I would say try this box if you want some easy cooking and clean up too.
I don’t usually photograph my food but trying to do better since my kids always so this.

1 Like

You did an amazing job! High five yourself

1 Like

What type of cheese are you using?

Sharp Cheddar on the chips and crumbled queso fresco on top.

1 Like