Sheet Mask Sunday

Have you ever fallen asleep with a mask on? I haven’t, but I do keep them on quite a while. I like to do them at night too because I shower at night so I am relaxed already and my face is fresh. I ask about falling asleep because I’ve read comments from people who have done that and the mask is stuck to their face!! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

@Amy-in-KC i definitely have. When it happens the mask isn’t like painfully stuck to my face, and I’ve never noticed a negative impact on my skin

2 Likes

That’s great! I won’t be as nervous now to fall asleep with one on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Should I do a bologna sheet mask today?

• Do the bologna mask
  • Not today Satan

0 voters

H*lls yes. Been waiting too long for that.

1 Like

The bologna poll was 50/50. I was taught that .5 and above you round up soooo
This is me becoming bologna cat

This is me as a bologna cat

4 Likes

It looks slimy and creepy like old bologna!!

How does it smell?

No smell! Actual performance the same as a standard hydrogel mask. Not a lot of essence or anything- people would probably lose their minds over a juicy bologna mask

2 Likes

Oh man you just WENT THERE with that juicy comment. :joy:

1 Like

It’s the small joys that keep me going these days

1 Like

I’m kind of disappointed there is no bologna smell :joy_cat: But if Goose is anything like my kitties, he would be attacking your face while you were wearing it, which is just dangerous!

This would be a great gift for a teen! Thanks for testing it out for us. :wink:

2 Likes

He actually leaves me alone when I’m masking!

2 Likes

I haven’t sheet masked yet today but I have eye masked! Aren’t these ones from Dior fun? I felt so FANCY!

4 Likes

Wow! You need a tiara on

2 Likes

I 100% agree with this! :crown:

1 Like

I know there are…. Opinions about 111 skin. And honestly I share most of them. But I do truly love these dang rose gold hydrogel face masks

4 Likes

Ahh. This is nice on a rainy day in NC. It’s really thick it doesn’t slide right off your face. They come with a ton of “essence” you are supposed to use on your face/body afterwards. Why are these and the 111 and cpl other great ones so da*n expensive though?!?

4 Likes

I loved my knesko mask so much I stocked up on more during the mega boxy charm sale before Christmas. Maybe I’ll do one tonight. Currently I have a big flop of the Sunday Riley Saturn sulfur acne mask as a spot treatment on my chin.

1 Like

There was enough “essence” left for a bath! :joy:

3 Likes

Hey there ginger snap

1 Like