Sheet Mask Sunday

This Sunday’s sheet mask is the Saem Bio Solution Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Mask from my Ipsy bag! Anyone else get the mask duo in their bag?

1 Like

I am OBSESSED with sheet masks and I do one every night. I am the stereotypical Korean-American girl with a 10 step skincare routine lol.

Faves include Missha, TonyMoly, innisfree, La Creme Shop, Dr. Jart (pricey), and honestly the Sephora brand ones are pretty good, too.

3 Likes

@dhsauers the dr. Jart rubber masks are such a TREAT!

3 Likes

I love the Cica one so much! I try to buy as many as possible when I go to Toronto (I’m in western NY) because they’re cheaper from the K-beauty outlets there.

Not mask related, but… I fell in love with Missha’s sun care a few years ago, and I now won’t use anything else. I love that their products somehow avoid that horrid white cast. Big fan!

1 Like

Sometimes I do my evening skincare routine and then put a sheet mask on top to help relax me before bed. This way I don’t have to get out of bed when I’m done masking. I’m doing it out of the order the professionals recommend but that’s okay.

This is the NoHj Milky Glow Shining mask. Facetory had it on sale for a dollar so I bought four. I was hoping it would have metallic roses like the other one did but alas.

2 Likes

Have you ever fallen asleep with a mask on? I haven’t, but I do keep them on quite a while. I like to do them at night too because I shower at night so I am relaxed already and my face is fresh. I ask about falling asleep because I’ve read comments from people who have done that and the mask is stuck to their face!! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

@Amy-in-KC i definitely have. When it happens the mask isn’t like painfully stuck to my face, and I’ve never noticed a negative impact on my skin

2 Likes

That’s great! I won’t be as nervous now to fall asleep with one on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Should I do a bologna sheet mask today?

• Do the bologna mask
  • Not today Satan

0 voters

H*lls yes. Been waiting too long for that.

1 Like

The bologna poll was 50/50. I was taught that .5 and above you round up soooo
This is me becoming bologna cat

This is me as a bologna cat

4 Likes

It looks slimy and creepy like old bologna!!

How does it smell?

No smell! Actual performance the same as a standard hydrogel mask. Not a lot of essence or anything- people would probably lose their minds over a juicy bologna mask

2 Likes

Oh man you just WENT THERE with that juicy comment. :joy:

1 Like

It’s the small joys that keep me going these days

1 Like

I’m kind of disappointed there is no bologna smell :joy_cat: But if Goose is anything like my kitties, he would be attacking your face while you were wearing it, which is just dangerous!

This would be a great gift for a teen! Thanks for testing it out for us. :wink:

2 Likes

He actually leaves me alone when I’m masking!

2 Likes

I haven’t sheet masked yet today but I have eye masked! Aren’t these ones from Dior fun? I felt so FANCY!

4 Likes

Wow! You need a tiara on

2 Likes